Wednesday, November 08, 2006

A very sticky Half Nekkid Thursday



Mmmmmmm...the tongue bath afterwards courtesy of my Other Half was simply divine...

45113638_202b79dc11

Now go give Osbasso some licks!!!!

24 comments:

Regal said...

very creative - love it! Happy HNT

Anonymous said...

meow!! I think we are the only ones so far who know the mg!!

You sticky pecuuuullliiiar thing!

HHNT

Phain said...

*puurrrrr* ;)

Fermus said...

Lucky tongue! HHNT!

Hollz said...

Thats awesome.. Great pics, your a bad girl
HHNT

Professor Fate said...

Need some help?

Happy HNT

Cosima said...

Mmmmh, chocolate my favorite!

Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

Love your HNT this week!! :)
Very sexy. ;)
BIG HUGS
padme

Osbasso said...

No whipped cream??

Going Half Nekkid said...

I'm getting hungry for a dessert now!

Happy HNT!!

paitl1 said...

looks like you've made a mess, let me lick that off for you! Happy HNT!

Lestat said...

Great HNT. When my 'other half' and I have dessert we only go for dishes with chocolate. I know for sure you would qualify ;).

Suze said...

Evie, you make the most perfect dessert! I'll be over to share with you later.

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

Easily Aroused said...

Looks like you've been over-indulging with Willy...

(Wonka, that is)

;)

~EA

Jason said...

It's finger lickin good!

MG said...

MMMM....sex food ;)

HHNT

Anonymous said...

yummy pics! HHNT!

Jody said...

sweet happy hnt

Karl Elvis said...

You are such a MESS you filthy little girl!

You'll need to get cleaned up before your spanking. Though I'm happy to help with that.

Anonymous said...

you are one cwazy wabbit.
I wuv cwazy wabbits.:)
tc

Anonymous said...

I could lick you all night long!

Hoochie Mama said...

That looks like fun! :) Yum!

Anonymous said...

... excellent work!..

Blondage said...

I heart you guys.....

xoxoxoxo

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...