When I was in high school, there was really only two people that I did not get along with.
One was a guy who had been my boyfriend in junior high, who went on to be my best friend's high school boyfriend for several years. Outwardly charming and funny, but on the inside a manipulative bastard. I used to joke about thinking he didn't have a soul. At least, I think I was joking?
The other was a girl who, though I never had an actual fight with her, we were sort of like oil and water. We ran in the same crowd, we were mostly friendly, but we were NOT friends. She seemed to make a habit out of dating boys that were either my exes or she knew I was "in love" with. I can think of four just off the top of my head. Grrrrrr.
In some weird sort of cosmic universe twist, these two started dating after college.
I remember hearing they were engaged and absolutely laughing my ass off. I'm not sure I really thought it was that funny, but I laughed....and laughed... Of all people, THESE two........oh man. The "I Live to Torture Blondage" society...
Would you believe they had the nerve to invite me to the wedding? Is that cheeky or what? They had thrown down the proverbial gauntlet, so of course I had to go.
I sat with my best friend (the one who had dated the guy in high school) who started laughing when the priest mentioned lots of children and the groom flinched. Ha!
I skipped the reception to go out with some guy whom I only vaguely remember. Mark? His name might have been Mark. Thank goodness for him, whomever he was, for providing my escape plan.
Anyways.
I haven't thought about those two in years....until today.
Last night I had a nightmare about them, that awful girl and that hideous man. I woke up completely weirded out, with all of these bad memories washing over me.
I can't recall many details of the nightmare. What I do remember very well is how awful the dream made me feel. Scared, upset, nervous, sad, threatened.....
It's strange how after all these years those two can still get to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
No comments:
Post a Comment