Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Happy Half Nekkid Thursday!


As much as I have been blabbing about the gym lately (should I rename the blog "Perverted Gym Rat"?), I thought I'd take some pics post ass-kicking ...errr... I mean post work-out. I had no idea this outfit made my boobs look so big (see the 2nd pic). That explains a lot.

Ahem.

We took these tonight....had fun playing around with the camera settings....

...reverse negative....


...and sepia...yes, I was still sweaty. I worked out damn hard tonight!

For more info on Osbasso's HNT, click here:

45113638_202b79dc11

One last thing....please please pretty please throw my Longhorns some love. I made a bet that they'd win, and boy am I in trouble if they lose!!!

*grin*

3 comments:

Jody said...

happy HNT

Aisha T. said...

Happy HNT stacked girl *grin*

john boy said...

Hook'em Horns! :)

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...