I've had a couple people ask me lately how much of what I write is fantasy and how much is reality.
Well.
Sometimes I write the full story about something that happened to me. Sometimes I tell only part of the story - still factual, just with some details left out. Sometimes I keep things to myself because I don't think anyone would believe me if I told them.
The only things I have written that were not "real" are in my side bar under "My Erotica". There's a bit of fact mixed in with the fiction, but those stories are definitely fiction.
The rest of the blog is basically a diary for me.
All my life I have attracted strangeness - strange people, strange situations....
Sometimes I gripe about it, but I don't really mean it. I don't know how I keep getting mixed up in crazy situations, but I hope whatever my strange luck is, it never ends. I am certainly never bored.
I was talking to my old friend (by Blogworld standards anyway) RBP tonight. I love talking to him. He makes me howl...literally HOWL with laughter. Damn we need to have a blog meet!!!!
Ala , Rose, are you listening? *grin*
Anyways.
We were talking about The Wee General. There's some stuff that has happened that I have yet to blog about, that I'm not sure I really want to go in to. I was filling him in on some of it. He started laughing and said I should write a book about my bizarre life. It made me feel so much better.
Maybe that's why I write my blog. Not just because I have turned in to a total exhibitionist freakazoid...though I am definitely THAT.....but because it helps me deal with the weird stuff. Your feedback makes me feel more normal. Everytime I shock you, your reactions make me grin and laugh feel a little less shocked personally. Sort of an, "ok, I'm NOT crazy, this really IS odd!" moment for me.
Thank you, dearest Flowers, for keeping me sane.
Saturday, January 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
No comments:
Post a Comment