Oh man. Haven't laughed this hard since.....well.....since a certain incident involving a moonpie and some wench who got me hooked on "My Space" (see previous post), but I'm not tellin' about that one. *snicker*
I was running late last night, so I arrived at the gym still dressed for work.
Boys: *whistle*
Hairless (remember, he shaves all his body hair with women's shaving cream) John: Whoa!
Blondage: I know. You've never seen me with clothes on before.
Hairless John: *pauses, tries to stifle a grin* Oh baby. Let's go.
He grabs me by the shoulder and pretends to drag me off.
Blondage: *laughs* Gotta go change.
Hairless John: Can I come?
Blondage: *pauses, looks John square in the eyes, arching a brow*
Random male gym rats laugh rather boisterously.
Hairless John: I don't kiss and tell.
Blondage: You most certainly do! I've heard all of your stories!
Hairless John: Oh yeah. Damn.
Blondage: *snickers and scampers off to the locker room*
I change and emerge in my typical gym outfit - yoga pants and a tank top.
Hairless John: *still grinning like a fool*
Blondage: What is THAT look about?
Hairless John: *shakes his head, doesn't say*
Blondage: *thinks to self...interesting*
The Wee General: Stop flirting and get your ass over here Blondage.
Blondage: Yes Ma'am. *salutes her* I see we are in a mood today.
TWG: Yes, I am, and I am taking it out on your body.
Blondage: *mutters some rather colorful four-letter words*
And she proceeds to whip me, beat me, call me Edna......ok, not really......but she did seriously kick my ass.
While on the leg press machine, I start to get sharp cramps in my calves.
Blondage: *Shriek*
TWG: What hurts?
Blondage: *gasps* Calves! CRAMP!
TWG: *grabs my ankle and pushes it towards my head* This should stretch out your ass too.
Blondage: *bursts in to laughter* Stretch out my ASS?!?!?!?
Hairless John: (from three machines over) Can I help with that?
Blondage: *blushes and laughs harder* RASCAL!
TWG: *massages and pinches my calve* Is this one better?
Blondage: *nods and closes eyes*
TWG: *places my leg back on the machine*
Blondage: *eyes still closed*
I feel my other leg being lifted off the machine, pushed towards my head and stretched, and then massaged.
Blondage: *moans happily*
But something feels different. Stronger. Larger...???
Blondage: *opens one eye, SHRIEKS* JOHN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Various gym rats and TWG all laugh. Hard.
Hairless John: *wiggles his eyebrows at me* I know. I'm smooth.
Blondage: *looks at John, looks at TWG* You two are making me crazy.
TWG: We're wearing her down John. *high fives him*
Crikey Flowers.
It's a frikkin conspiracy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
No comments:
Post a Comment