Other Half and I were talking about our crazy weekend tonight, and he reminded me of something he did to The Wee General that had me positively howling.
While we were standing outside at the pool watching fireworks, TWG staggered over to us and asked Other Half to light her cig. He held his lighter out and flicked it.
She leaned forward, and as soon as her cig hit the flame, he released his thumb.
He apologized and "flicked his bic" again.
When she leaned forward, he released his thumb again.
This happened four or five times before she realized he was totally fucking with her.
She started laughing and play-punched him.
He promised he wouldn't do it again.
Well, of course he did it again....but she didn't notice.
She staggered off, convinced he had finally lit her up, taking a deep drag on a still unlit cig.
I called out to her and pointed out she was smoking an unlit cig.
If you could have seen her face as she froze in mid-drag.......LMAO.
I just got off the phone with her, and she has no memory of this happening whatsoever.
Maybe she is still drunk from the party?
I am pretty sure that I am!!!!!!
*hiccup*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
No comments:
Post a Comment