It's been a while since we talked about one of my favorite subjects, BDSM. Time to get back to the good stuff, dontcha think???
I've had the pleasure to get to know a wonderful Dom (Dominant/Master) named Victor through the Land of Blog (like that one RBP?). He is an inventor of various devices of divine torture, an expert in electrical play (oh my!), a teacher of BDSM techniques, a published author on the subject......to sum up, he definitely knows what the heck he is talking about.
He has graciously agreed to do a series of posts for my site on various aspects of BDSM techniques and the lifestyle. This first post is basic advice on getting to know someone in the life style....how to approach someone you are interested in. Maybe I'll tell the story of approaching the first Dom I ever talked to. Oi vey. Was I ever a goober. LOL!
Enjoy my Flowers! Looking forward to your feedback.....and very much looking forward to future posts from Victor... *grin*
Greetings!
My sincere thanks to Blondage for allowing me to guest post here. For purposes of our discussion, I can be called Victor. No, that is not my scene name nor will I give such out here, but rather a nom-de-plume that reflects several things about me. In some ways, I am a Victorian out of time, and I have been victorious in times when I could have easily become a member of the victim culture.
As for me, I am a Master who has been involved with BDSM for more than 20 years. Indeed, my first experiences were as a child and involved tie-up games with some older female cousins. I was around 10 or 11 when I accidentally discovered the joys of electrical play, and that has remained a life-long interest and passion of mine.
Like many, I have my foibles, and some of those involve titles. Yes, depending on the protocol I can be Lord, Master, or yet a couple of other titles; but, unless I have collared you for any reason or period of time, I am not your Master. At this time, I am responsible for teaching and training one who serves, and have something rather difficult to describe with another.
That person was someone who's Mistress asked me to mentor while visiting the city in which the submissive lived. I did so on several occasions, and though they have parted ways, I continue to mentor and scene with this person without a formal arrangement in place.
Blondage has been quite gracious in allowing me this forum, and I will be exploring a variety of topics in seriousness and in fun. One hobby horse that will be ridden to death is safety, for especially in kink you can never be too safe. I am a strong supporter of safe calls and other steps for both those on top and those on bottom.
References are invaluable and both sides should be prepared to provide them. Anyone who will not provide references; demands that you call them MASTER/whatever at all times from the first IM/letter/e-mail; expects you to trust and respect them from that initial contact; and, especially, orders you to cease contact with others immediately is worthy of but one response: RUN AWAY. Do not look back, do not pass go, just run. Trust me on this. Also, if you are a submissive/slave approaching a Master/Mistress for the first time, this is how NOT to do it:
IM CHAT
*screen pops up*
obessiveslave: Master, are you there?
Master: Hello?
obsessiveslave: Thank you, thank you, thank you. I am yours, you are wonderful. Please, send me your phone number so I can talk with you, and come to you to serve you!
Master: Do I know you?
Laugh all you want, but I have had several such conversations over the years. My advice to any Master/Mistress/Other getting this: RUN AWAY!
Speaking strictly for myself, I want to find out about a person before doing anything. I want to read a profile, have them tell me about themselves and what they seek, check references, then talk a few times, and then and only then meet in a public place well away from my home. I expect the other party to do the same.
That's it for today, and I do look forward to future posts and the goodwill of Blondage.
Victor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
No comments:
Post a Comment