I've been very lucky in the last 6/7 months with my pervy little blog. I've had maybe.....5 or 6 nasty comments, and that's about it. Very low trollage.
I got a doozy today, that I probably should just ignore....but it made me laugh so hard that I absolutely must make sure you guys see it.
It's worth noting that the chicken used only the initial "L", and left no email addy.
From the comments on the previous post.
I think you are a fake. That you wish you had the guts to be as perverted as you say you are. You sound like a bored housewife from the West who has never had a real erotic experiance in her life. I can tell by the way you write which is not well by the way. And I have news for you, phone sex doesn't count. You go out of your way to act the whore but the most action you really get is by your own hand. And take the Republican off your site name because you obviously used it just to get people to check out the site. I have checked out some of the blogs that you have linked and at least you link some good ones but yours sucks. I didn't even give you the credit for the link. I Googled the names. You aren't in the same League as Blonde Sagacity you sound like you may be friends with her but she obviously is way above you. At least she has the balls to make a political statement and writes intelligantly. Take the Republican name off your site you trashy wanna be. Its an insult to those of us who are true Republicans.L 01.16.06 - 10:38 am #
As my darling Nash pointed out in the previous comments....my favorite part is when L spells intelligently wrong. *snicker* Enjoy Flowers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
5 comments:
Wow ... I didn't know there were TRUE Republicans as opposed to FALSE ones. Do you think his dick is 2 or 3 inches long ... erect?
People always amaze me. If you don't like a radio station or TV show; turn it off. Why doesn't this wacko just stop reading?
Some people's kids ...
Maybe you should change the blog to Super Religious Democrat and see who else you offend. "You can't be a true Democrat, you're too moral!"
GNDTX
GND, that was absolutely classic. Thank you Darlin'. *hugs*
Apparently some neocon out there is a bit constipated. Ever notice how they always use the letter “a” as some sort of uber vowel? It’s the 666 sign of the beast. It’s time for the Licentious Libertarian Libertine to ride!
;)
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Licentious Libertarian Libertine.......
*verrrry big grin*
Thank you darlin'. *smooch*
fuckem baby
Post a Comment