Muscles called me a few hours ago and asked me to log in to his My Space page to take his psycho ex off his top friends.
Uhm....hello? What was he thinking!!!!! Seriously!!!!!
I immediately began contemplating the possibilities.
Instead of a straight body builder, should he become gay and "more to love"?
Should I change his background from pics of his motor-cycle to something pink and girly?
Maybe I should change his nickname to Tinkerbell?
Ohhhhhh the possibilities are endless.
Lunch time arrived, so I scampered off to eat with my best friend Cougar.
I told her about having Muscles' keys to his My Space castle , and we discussed the potential fall out of my impish intentions.
Cougar: Speaking of Muscles....Friday he was telling me alllll about your 'sexy voice'.
Blondage: *blink* .................? *blink blink blink* .....................?!?!?!?
Cougar: Uh huh. *arches a brow*
Blondage: What the hell did he say?!?!
Cougar: "Has Blondage done her sexy voice for you?"
Blondage: Ack! What did you say??? *laughing*
Cougar: "Uhhh no, I'm a girl."
Blondage: And then what! Tell me! *laughing harder*
Cougar: "Ohhhh she's got this really great sexy voice. You gotta get her to do it for you. She purrs and everything."
Blondage: It was innocent! I swear!!!!
Cougar: Uh huh.
Blondage: No really! I don't remember what we were talking about, it was perfectly innocent, but I said something like "Oh yeah" in some way he loved, and he is always asking me to do it again. I don't do it though!
Cougar: Uhhh huhhhh. Suuuuuure.
Sooooo.....I made up my mind. I was doing something, because I wanted a bit of revenge. *evil laugh*
So, my darling Flowers. I MOSTLY behaved myself. He remains a straight body builder with a motorcycle background.....but his profile picture has changed. It is now a picture of him sporting a Hello Kitty backpack.
I know. I rule.
So, of course, I couldn't STAND him not knowing, so I sent him a text.
"I didn't make you 'gay' on your My Space page.... And I didn't change your background to Strawberry Shortcake and rainbows... But I maaaaaaay have uploaded the Hello Kitty backpack pic and made it your profile picture."
Approximately thirty seconds later, My Precious rings.
Muscles: You did WHAT?!?!!?
Blondage: *howls* It could have been much, much worse ya know.
Muscles: *growls*
We play fought for a while, and I basically talked him in to letting me keep Hello Kitty up until tomorrow. THEN! I remember the conversation with Cougar.
Blondage: By the way, you deserved this as REVENGE!
Muscles: *sounds all innocent* What did I do?
Blondage: Cougar told me about your conversation about my SEXY VOICE.
Muscles: Yeah, I told her I can't stand up when you sound like that.
Blondage: *shriek*
Muscles: Well it's true. You sound all purry.
Blondage: NOT ON PURPOSE!
Muscles: Do it again. Make that sound!
Blondage: No! No no NO!!!!!!!!
He teases me mercilously, we laugh a lot, and hang up. I called Cougar immediately and relayed the conversation.
And then....I had an idea.
Blondage: Wanna be one of his My Space friends?
Cougar: *shrieks* YES!!!!!!
So I added her to his friends....we hung up....I called her back a little later.
Cougar: Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blondage: What on earth is wrong?
Cougar: His NIPPLES! OMG his NIPPLES! He looks like a nursing mother! Make it go away. MAKE IT GO AWAY!
Flowers.....I don't think I have EVER laughed this hard this much in one day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
3 comments:
My cheeks still hurt! Hee hee heeeeeee!
I have normal nipples, at least I think I do. ;-) Sometimes I like to yell the word nipples in public, it's a funny word, like poop. That one makes me laugh too. ;-)
Great readding your blog
Post a Comment