Blondage says....another hawwwwwt post from one of my dearest friends, known here as The Single Grrrrrl. Her adventures continue to inspire me and make my naughty bits very, very happy. Enjoy, my pretty Flowers! Oh -- and did anyone notice -- five posts in a row this week??!?! Damn it's great to be back!!!!!
I like sex.
No, really, I do.
And now, I know I have no "Off" button either.
I was supposed to meet the husband of the couple I've been writing about after work yesterday for some making out. I thought I didn't have enough time for sex, but making out is fun, and it would be a great way to get comfortable with each other and to whet our appetites for when we can meet again. We have been emailing each other (with his wife's benign supervision and occasional email note to me thrown in as a post script to his) and we wanted to meet sooner, but the time constraints weren't working out well. I mentioned that maybe Friday, after work, we could meet up again for just a little while and he came back with, "Come over to my office on Thursday and I'll close the blinds and we can make out."
So yesterday, I went to where he works. It's pretty close to where I work and I was there within 5 minutes. His office is stand alone. No receptionist's area or anything like that. You walk through the door straight into where he sits all day. There is a small, armless wingback chair and his desk and lots of filing cabinets. I leaned against one of the filing cabinets and we just chit-chatted for a few minutes. The he walked over and pulled the blinds closed. I asked him if his clients would be a bit suspicious and he said no, his office closed at 4. Then he reached over and locked the door. My heart started to pound when he did that. He stood right in front of me and kissed me.
We were standing and making out when I felt him press against me and he was rock hard. And not wearing any underwear. I couldn't help it, I had to touch him through his jeans. Which led to me desperately wanting to take him into my mouth. So I did what guys like us girls to do...I dropped to my knees in front of him. I opened his jeans and his cock sprang out. I licked him from the head to his balls. I think he fucked his wife before leaving for work today because I could smell and taste her on him, especially his balls. He shaves, which is very nice, and he wasn't too big nor too small. He was just right for deep throating way in the back of my mouth, which I did. I took him all the way in and just moved a little forwards and back so that my throat was tight around the head of his cock. I could hear him moaning above me. I gently pushed on his hip to guide him to the soft chair and asked him to sit down.
I worked him over for a little while and he was trying to reach down the scoop neck of my t-shirt to get to my tits. I pulled off the shirt and he slid down my bra so that he could lick and suck on my nipples. I whispered that I really wanted to strip off my jeans, pull my panties to the side and ride him. He said, "Not until I taste you first."
I don't think a woman has ever gotten out of her clothes faster than I did when he said that. I sat in the chair, but I was slouched down and I opened my legs to him. Oh, his wife has trained him well. He licked from my pussy to my clit and swirled around it softly and I threw my head back and took it all in. After a few minutes of that, I couldn't stand it anymore. I asked him to fuck me. And he did. Oh how he did. He was very intense and very hard. When he slid in, I was in heaven. I was diagonal across this too small chair with my shoulders and head hanging off and my arms above me, braced on the floor. I had my legs straight up in the air and locked together at the knees. I close my eyes during sex so I can concentrate and enjoy the feel of everything. I opened them and in the space between my calves, I saw he was watching my face intently during it all. Which was very sexy.
He got close to cumming a couple of times and backed off. Slowed down. I wanted to cum too so I started rubbing my clit after we changed things a little and I had opened my legs up wide and had my feet on the floor. He pulled out and started giving me oral again. Then he rubbed my clit with his fingers and watched my face again. He was perfect with the pressure. But I wanted to cum with him in me, so I asked if he would fuck me doggy style. I got onto the floor, which is carpeted and thrust my ass into the air. He fucked me while I played with my clit. I felt his thumb pressed right against my ass. Then suddenly, he pulled out of me again and started rimming me. I hope no one tried to come to his office at that moment because I got a little loud at that point. It felt awesome.
Unlike some women, I like anal. So I asked him to fuck me in the ass. He asked if I was sure. Oh yes, I am completely sure that I want to feel your cock sliding in and out of my ass! He took his time and eased in slowly. Jesus, that felt so good. And it must have felt good to him too because as I was really starting to get close to cumming, I could hear him above me getting louder and louder. I was trying to catch up, but I knew he was getting to the point of no return and I wasn't going to be able to cum with him in me. He pulled out and shot his load on my ass and back and I even felt some get into my hair.
That sex, even though I didn't have an orgasm, was great. The whole thing was very hot and fantasy feuled. Fucking in an office is probably at the top of most people's lists of things they'd like to do. I didn't mean for us to go that far. Both of us had set it up as a precursor make-out session, but I have no stop button. Get me started and I'm begging to have you in me. Afterwards, we were kissing and kind of giggling at each other and at how we ended up going much farther than expected when he said, "I was wondering if we were going to be able to just make out. Now I know the answer to that." He also said he is looking forward to our next meet up even more because he knew I'd be hot in bed, but I'm much hotter than he expected. Which made me feel a little better after that last disaster with the man who took and took and took.
As I was leaving, I mentioned that he gets to tell his wife all about it when he gets home and he said that he's looking forward to doing so because she was going to be very turned on. I sent him an email and thanked him for the wonderful interlude and he wrote back and said he had told his wife everything and indeed, she was excited by what he described. Since she has total access to the same email account/profile, I feel comfortable with knowing that she is aware of everything. I plan to call her some time and make sure, just in case, and also to let her know that if she ever wants me to walk away, I'm gone. It's her call, not his.
Overall, I give this sweet husband of another woman 7 ass smacks and a "C'mon back here anytime, sugar!" I'd give him a higher number, but I think our next get together will surpass this in a serious way, so I have to leave room at the top for that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
5 comments:
I love it....I also love the fact that there is another Republican out there just as perverted as I am. Lucky guy!
There's lots of us out there Mr. Anonymous. You'd be surprised how many I know.
*grin*
Nice to meet you, whomever you are!
:)
Wow, just reading again, and had to comment again, I think I'm going to have to make more regular visits to the site Single. Your posts are bloody fantastic, the detail is phenomenal, and the actual action making up the stories are unbelievable.
is all of this stuff true, because if so, it is wonderful, and it is awesome to know that there still are women like you running around out there lol
Great great stuff, please don't let Blondage's post at the top be right about you quitting. It's wonderful reading.
Mike in Philly, yes, it's all true. I'm meeting this man again this weekend, with his wife's blessings at at their home. I'm very excited about it.
Alright, well seeing as I haven't interacted with you before, I feel silly saying this, but I'm forced to demand, yes DEMAND that you post your next adventure.
Take care, good luck!
Post a Comment