Thursday, October 11, 2007

A question from the Single Girl for my Flowers...

Happy Thursday Flowers! My Single Grrrrrrlfriend could use your input on something she is considering. Please answer her poll or leave your thoughts in the comments. Heart you! xoxoxox -Blondage

So this SingleGrrrl got a very unique offer/opportunity.

There is a young man, 21 years old, attractive, sweet, polite, articulate. He caught my eye when he wrote to me. But when I checked out his profile, it says he has "limited experience." And the things he has listed for things he likes are pretty much limited to oral.

I questioned him on it.

He admitted that he was still a virgin and felt he was ready to lose his virginity and that he fantasizes about older women.

Oh my.

We've emailed back and forth, mostly my end asking him why he's doing things this way.

I'll be calling him this evening to talk about all of this because there are some things easier said than typed, but I wanted to get your opinion.

So I created a poll.

Please help a girl out. And you are more than welcome to comment and add any additional thoughts.


(scroll down for the poll, because for some reason the post won't let Blondage delete all these bloody spaces! Yarrrrrgh!)






















pollsShould I play Mrs. Robinson?
Danger! Danger, Mrs. Robinson! (No)
School the young man! (Yes)
Move cautiously.
Don't ask me, I can't even decide what color socks to wear in the mornings.





14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote yes, but also advise caution.

Anonymous said...

I voted move cautiously, but my instincts are screaming NO! There is something just not quite right about this....I worry about the age - what if he is a teenager? With all the media coverage about older women and teenaged boys, I'd be nervous about this if I were you.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I would definitely check ID if we ever met for coffee. Maybe I'd take him to a bar so they would have to check ID and I wouldn't look like a loon. ;)

Anonymous said...

I say go for it. I'm a 23 year old guy. I also fantasize about..more mature women as well, the gorgeous purveyor of this blog included. A girl I'm dating now is 31 and she is bloody wild in bed. She knows what she wants, she's not coy or shy and tells me, and she makes sure I do quite well also ;) . I would assume that cougar errs as I would guess since jinxie is calling him tonight she knows him somewhat personally and of course would check all of the necessary facts out. The only thing I could say could happen that may be construed as "negative" is that this sexy 38 year old ruins him on girls his own age forever. But is that such a bad thing? LOL Later blogomites.

Blondage said...

Clarification!

I didn't write the post. Single Grrrrrl did. She is calling the Virgin. Not me! I don't know him at all! :)

And I am 37, not 38. Yes, one year matters. LMAO

Anonymous said...

I say emphatically "NO!"...as an alternative I offer this......Save a Virgin---Do me instead! ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm a little surprised at how all over the map the vote is. I thought it would be heavily one way or the other.

Interesting.

Cajun, I think you may be a wee bit far for me. ;)

Anonymous said...

Go for it, but use caution. Some of the best sex I ever had was with a young lady who was a virgin when we first started going out. I can't claim it was my doing, but she turned into a very experimental nympho right there in my bed. Fortunately, it was about 14 years ago so I was still young enough to handle it. Not sure my heart would stand it now.

Sean Dustman said...

I would say yes, some of my best life lessons were from someone older then me. Train him right and he'll go far in life:)

Anonymous said...

I talked to the young man last night. He was extremely sweet. And I was very hesitant and tried to talk him out of doing things this way (on the internet, I mean). He sounded so disappointed! I wasn't giving him the brush off, but I did grill him and kind of explained my reasons for my hesitation. Which made him even happier with me. I don't even understand. I guess he appreciated the fact that he wasn't talking to some crazy woman who wasn't appreciative of his circumstances and would be hard-hearted and cold.

I'm still not sure I'll go through with it, but I am going to try to meet him for coffee sometime in the next couple of weeks, just to meet and see if we appeal to each other.

Thanks for all your input and advice.

I'll let you know what happens!!

Blondage said...

Wow. This has been mighty interesting!

I wonder if he'll get any "ass smacks" or "yeehaws".

*winks at Single Grrrrrl*

Anonymous said...

Well, his interest in an older woman as a first time is fascinating. And he made my motor hummm when I asked him what he was expecting out of this....and his response was, "Just tell me what to do and I'll do it."

Oh, this is going to be fun if we actually meet up for sex!

Blondage said...

"Just tell me what to do and I'll do it"??!!??!?!?!?!

Oh my.

This is going to be FUN!!!!!!!!

I do sooooooo adore living vicariously through you.

*giggling*

Anonymous said...

Your first impression of sex can leave a lasting memory. You might have the opportunity to show him how it should be.

~Jef

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...