Monday, October 08, 2007

Sex and the Single Girl V....

The key to keeping this girl happy and coming back for more is good oral. I need good oral.

I got completely shorted today and I'm sexually frustrated and grumpy right now. I invited a man over to my home. He completely fit the profile of what I'm looking for in terms of body type and all of that. It was kind of a last minute thing since all my other plans fell through, and so I was willing to take a chance with not meeting him before our first sexual encounter.

He came into my house and mmmm-mm-mmmm, did he look yummy. We chit-chatted for a little while and he asked if I have some porn. I do. I put in a movie and laid my legs across his lap on my couch. He started out just pinching my nipples through my shirt and bra. Oh, I can't have that. I took off my shirt and my bra. I had my back to him and when I turned around, he gasped. He has a thing for big nipples. And he liked what he saw. Which turned me on. He took them into his mouth and sucked and nibbled and pinched them hard. I did the same to him because he likes his nipples played with too. He told me that. He pulled out his cock, but he wasn't hard yet.

I went down on him. Took his soft cock in my mouth and sucked and licked on him. It took him a little while to get hard, but when he did, he was impressive. So much so that I wanted to feel him in me right then. I asked him if I could climb up top. He said yes. Once I felt him all the way in, I couldn't help myself. I started riding his cock and threw my head back and enjoyed how it felt. He grabbed my hips and told me to stop or he was going to cum. A second later, he said it was too late to stop, so I kept going and he had his orgasm. It wasn't a long time of fucking and I wanted him to get hard again.

I was kissing and licking all over his body. But not really getting a lot in return. He wasn't very aggressive with me and that was disappointing. I took him in my mouth again, but there on the couch was uncomfortable. I wanted to be able to stretch out, so I took him into my bedroom.

I laid down and he laid his long, lean body beside me. We kissed and he started working over my tits again. I grabbed one of his hands and put it between my legs. I needed to be touched and stimulated in places other than my nipples. He rubbed my clit and I started moaning and biting his shoulders. I guided his hand again so that he slid some fingers into me. I love oral and being penetrated, whether it's fingers, tongue, cock, vibrator, whatever.

I told him I wanted him to fuck me doggy style and I wanted my clit vibe so I could cum. I grabbed the vibe and some lube. I wanted to get him hard again, so I lubed him up, stroked him, and sucked his cock some more. I was really hoping that he would keep playing with my pussy, but he didn't. He just laid back and let me rub a finger on his ass and suck him hard again. He started talking about how he wished he had a cock in his mouth and one in his ass.

Oh my.

I don't know why, but I wasn't expecting that. His profile said "prefers not to say" for his sexual orientation, so I should have gotten a clue and I didn't. He was moaning and talking about that, so I offered to grab my anal vibe. I asked him if he wanted me to use it on him. He seemed a bit unsure, but I showed it to him and it's very slim, and made of a soft gel material. I put lube on it and slowly, so very slowly slid it into his ass while I sucked him some more. I got most of it in and started fucking him faster and faster with it. I didn't turn on the vibrator part because I thought it would be distracting. The whole time, I was waiting for him to do something to ease my sexual needs.

Nothing.

He came in my mouth.

And just laid there for a few minutes.

I started rubbing my pussy. I asked him to help me by fucking me with his fingers, but I wasn't warmed up enough and just ended up faking an orgasm.

I hate faking. I rarely do it. But in this instance, he wasn't giving me much help and I wanted him to leave. I thought he was very selfish. We laid on the bed and chatted for a few minutes and then he left.

I am so frustrated with this encounter. I hope he doesn't call me again. I'm going to have to come up with some excuse as to why I can't meet him. On top of everything else, while we were chatting afterwards, he mentions that he's kind of seeing someone. Like seeing-seeing someone. From his little town. And she's getting a divorce and he's not having sex with her so that they don't jeopardize her divorce. That is just wrong. He did not mention any of this before hand. His profile says he is divorced. I'm not into men who have girlfriends or who are married. I don't like the strings that come attached with that situation and I was not happy to hear that.

What kind of rating did this encounter get?

A big fat zero. Nothing. I'm mad that this man had two orgasms and I had to fake one!! I'm mad that he withheld pertinent information. I'm just mad. Oh. And frustrated. Very sexually frustrated.

I Need Oral! NOW!

Gentlemen, a word to the wise here from a woman's perspective. If you are going to be selfish in bed, you are going to have a series of one night stands because no woman will invite you back. It is ok to let yourself be spoiled. It is ok to take and enjoy the experience, but that is mostly for later, after you get comfortable with each other. After you have established some sort of relationship where it is ok with either party to accept pleasure without having to reciprocate. If you choose to do this on the first meeting, you are an ass. A selfish, uncouth, and not-a-good-lover ass!!

Blondage says......YIKES! Uhm..... YIKES!!! I think I'll cower over here behind the bondage furniture until someone takes care of Single Grrrrrl. Any volunteers? Leave her a comment. LOL

15 comments:

Supercock said...

I definitely gotta get me to Texas to help this girl out. I will volunteer, although I am sure this line will be long!

Anonymous said...

I am sorry that some of us are jerks!! Maybe someday we will realize what the word relationship really means.

S. In Dallas

Anonymous said...

This is interesting to me that 10 you seem to find a lot of people and 2) would you take someone rather plain but unselfish over someone hot and selfish?

~Jef

Anonymous said...

Thanks, guys.

Jef, I asked the guy yesterday about what kind of response he gets on that site. He said he's been on there on and off for 5 years. He's met with 2 of us. One of them he knew from his town and recognized her and they hooked up for a while. And then me. From everything I'm hearing, the women on that site are not serious. I am. So I have my choice of who, what, when, where, etc. It is a girl's "buyers market" for sure. I find it interesting to be honest.

And I don't mind "plain" as long as there is some kind of chemistry. I've come across a lot of rude men on there. I just delete those emails. But there are some men that don't really fit what I'm looking for who are quite charming and I give them a second glance. The young man from my second encounter was like that. And I enjoyed it a lot. The man I met outside of the site, the friend of a friend, he wasn't my physical type at all and I'm going to see him in a few weeks.

Does that answer your questions?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Spammer Dude! I'm just trying to find a good and steady lay!!

And stop talking about "gods." There's only one, true God. Although he's probably disappointed in me because of the anal sex. We'll have to hash that one out later when we meet up face-to-face.

Blondage said...

DIE crazy ass spam. DIE!!!!!!!

Normally, I'd keep a wacky comment, but that one was just too insane, even for ME! LOLOLOL

just some dude said...

I love giving oral, sometimes more than getting it, I love everything about it. The scent, the taste, the visual perspective, all of it! Though maybe I'm the exception to the rule. ;-)

Blondage said...

JSD, something tells me you must have always been very, very popular with the ladies.

*giggling*

bdenied said...

what you need is a guy who will go down on you, fuck his face until you come and not give a thing in return...just relish in your own cumming......

Anonymous said...

Just some dude and bdenied, can I bring you both home with me? I'll let you spoil me. And then I'll quit being selfish and we could have some 3some fun!!

Jason said...

Did you get some long ass rant about God and uncorrupt? It took literally 3/4 of the damn page on my site! I deleted that bad boy as soon as I saw it.

Blondage said...

Ooooo....a threesome. Can I watch? LOL

Yes Jason, it was frikking insane!

Anonymous said...

I'd definitely volunteer to help! As part of my "self description"..let me point out that as anyone knows there's nothing we "cajuns" like to do more than EAT!

Blondage said...

*giggling*

I heart me some cajuns.

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...