Single Grrrrrl and I have been discussing what we are willing to put up with for a piece of fine ass.
She's got this one guy on the hook...we'll call him "Rockstar".
He is drop dead gorgeous.
Seriously.
Totally ripped abs, scorching hot body, and a handsome face.
But.
He's needy, kind of a puss, and seems to want HER to chase HIM.
He's fine and all, but jeez. So much WORK for her! Eeeew!
I'm curious, my pretty pretty Flowers. If a potential lay is gorgeous, how much b.s. are you willing to put up with? Will you put up with high maintenance ass longer if the view is fabulous? Or do you feel like I do -- I don't care HOW pretty you think you are, I am not gonna put up with your pussy ass just to get laid by something hot!
Grrrrrrrrrrrr!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
7 comments:
He is really shy. And I can give him some leeway for that. And you've seen how stunningly gorgeous he is, Blondage!! He's drop my panties right now gorgeous. But I'm quickly losing my patience. I don't mind a bit of seduction and cat and mouse. I prefer to be the mouse, but since I found him on AFF, he knows why I'm there. But you are right, high maintenance ass is too much work when I'm getting the number of emails that I get. I don't want to give up on him just yet though. When I imagine myself completely wrapped around that body of his with his cock in me and his tongue down my throat...it's hard to let go. :)
I get sick of crap like that really fast, I don't care how hot they think they are. It's not worth the effort usually. The person has to show that they are into me too, or they can find some other sucker. ;-)
I know it sounds cliched, but pretty on the inside is much better than pretty on the outside. I think you have to find a balance. Don't lower one standard to accept a higher superficial standard. But you have to be attracted to someone.
~Jef
I do know for a fact that, there are people that are hott, yeah two "t's" hott, that are just as perfect on the inside, so I don't waste my time on anything less.
Well, a fine piece of ass should be just that. No chasing involved. Just say, HEY, I want your fine ass to lay me. If you're not going to please me, then go away! There's always another fine piece of ass just around the corner.
Oh hell no. I don't like pussy men.
I need a rugged "commere baby!" man, not some pretty 'maybe I will act interested, maybe not' person.
I bet you can get an equally hot dude that is on you like white on rice.
Blech.
Seriously. The ass can't be that damn good.
The problem is that out of all the profiles and men on AFF, he has by far been the best looking. And he does make an effort. He's just skittish when it comes to meeting face-to-face. I haven't IMed or texted with him for about a week and I'm not going to chase him down, but if he finds the time and let's me know that he wants to meet, I'll meet him.
By the way, for those that are curious about what happened last weekend and why there isn't another Husband post, Mother Nature caught me off guard and the Red Tide rolled in. No fun and games. But at least I don't have my period for the Virgin tomorrow, which is a good thing.
Oh, and I've been corresponding with an orally fixated man. I'm very happy about that, let me tell you! An orally fixated, bi-curious, good-looking man. Tough to beat.
And men, do you think women tend to be more high maintenance ass than men? I find they expect to be chased and pursued. Even on the sex site. Too much work, don't you think?
Post a Comment