Single Girl wrote me this morning and told me she is going to quit guest posting because no one ever comments, and it HURTS HER FEELINGS.
If you like reading her posts, COMMENT. Don't email or text me your comments, TELL HER on the blog! Please! I don't want to lose her posts because my Flowers have gotten all lazy on me!
Update....

I am officially holding myself hostage until you people start showing Single Grrrrl some love!
18 comments:
It's a little hard to type comments when your.. ummmm, hands are busy! And then you're lying in a puddle of your own juices, so you don't want to get the keyboard all gunky.
Don't stop. It'd be like pulling out too soon...
Patrick
I guess I should add to Blondage's note and just say that I can't read her emails and texts. So I have NO CLUE if you guys are interested or not in reading about my adventures. I'll still keep having them whether I write them up as a guest post or not and when I started sending her my emails, I just thought her readers would like to hear what it is like being a single woman with a lot of sexual freedom and opportunities.
But the total lack of comments or very few on all of my tales has made me rethink whether it is interesting to anyone but myself.
So I told her that I would stop writing. It's easier to not write about them than to do so and then see that no one really cares to read or let me know their thoughts.
Patrick, "pulling out too soon"?!?! LOL! So frikking true!
People, please, help me out here. I love posting SG's adventures, and I don't want to lose her as a contributor! There's hundreds of you visting each day. Please, PLEASE, use your big boy words and speak up!
Or I'll.....or I'll........
What will I do.
*thinking*
I'll hold the blog hostage! Yes! That's it! Speak up, or else!
Oh I'll show her some love all right. Beware Single Grrll....don't get too close, my divining rod gets activated within a surprisingly short distance to pussy.
You look yummy like that!! I'm not sure how well that will entice your readers to comment. Maybe something with you gagged? Or tied up?
Dang.
I forget this is a BDSM blog. That's not going to work, is it?
Maybe a picture of my fingers tied up???
*inserts ball-gag in mouth*
Mmmphlll.
Fingers, fingers....what can we do with your fingers? That leaves so much out there!!
Mmmmmmmphyl.
*pops out ball gag*
Under the Virgin Chronicles post, SG commented about email addys for Patrick and Mike. I have Mike's. Patrick, if you are feeling brave, email me at jenna8258@gmail.com and I will pass your email addy over to Miss SG.
I guess if anyone else is interested in getting to know her better (ohhhhh I am grinning rather wickedly), COMMENT FIRST, and then email me your info to pass along.
Now back to those fingers SG....
*inserts ball-gag again*
Mmmmmmmmmmmm.
You have some really great stories and I know there are many of us who enjoy reading them. Maybe you should have participated in Love Our Lurkers Day that Bonnie over on MBS started! I am sure that would have helped you to get posts!!
S. in Dallas
Don't make me come down there...
Fingers... how about a tongue, warm and wet, and a hand slap just for good measure. Followed by some good hard hip slapping.
Mmmmmmmm, fingers....do you like your fingers sucked, Ms. Blondage? Slow, hot sucking on the fingertips? I'm sure if you offer up your fingers (that's innocent enough, isn't it?) your readers may finally stop ignoring the "Post a Comment" link on all of the posts.
*holds out hands and purrrrrrrrrs*
Hey I commented!! Though not with this name. ;-) I still have to use it every once in a while, because it makes me laugh. ;-)I just didn't really have anything to say on the last post. I did comment about "giving" though.
Ok, I suck! It's been like four or five posts since I commented, I'm just a slacker, I promise to do better if you promise to keep posting. ;-) Btw, I do suck..........and, well I lick too. ;-)
Mmmmm, Blondage, if no one else will step up and suck on your fingers, I'll do it. Does that make me gay?
Bite Me, I like that name! But I only bite when asked. And if you lick, and suck, and nibble, give me a call, huh? Because I have another post queued up that explains my need for such. grump-grump-grump! Not at you, at the silly men in my life right now.
It was my understanding that there was to be another SG post! I demand you release it and release this blog, this is getting out of hand, why it's so out of hand that if I was an American Politician I would propose some serious economic sanctions and firm talking-tos. However, I'm going to pretend that I'm an Israeli, and you're Syria and propose complete and utter sexual devastation upon you unless these stories are released LOL
don't you threaten me, hooker! I comment- I TOTALLY comment.
Damnit.
I just put bloglines on my computer b/c blogrolling was sucking. Now I get these great lil alerts when you post :-D
*swoon
Things get busy for me and I don't visit for a while and then come back to a blogstage situation??? Looks like you all sorted it out on your own though. It may be selfish but I hope SingleGrrrl stays single for a while and keeps posting. I've got a good imagination and it likes to feed on blogfodder.
Post a Comment