Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Sex and the Single Girl - The Virgin Chronicles

The Virgin...

I have naughty plans for him. We met for lunch on Sunday. He is young and sweet and oh-so-eager. And he probably belongs right here because he went on a tiny bend about liberals and their aversion to guns. This young man is a gunsmith. I didn't know those existed anymore, but apparently there is a trade school out in CO that one can attend and learn how to do all those things a gunsmith does. And I got a feeling that he leans towards the Republican side of the aisle. Which is a good thing.

Anyway, on my drive home, I sent him a text thanking him for joining me for lunch. I was still on the fence about meeting him for sex because of his special circumstances. He replied back saying something about looking forward to seeing me again. I responded with a "Are you sure?" What I meant was was he sure that he wanted to lose his virginity this way. With me, someone he met online, not someone he was dating and thought maybe he was in love with. He asked if it was a trick question. Very cute.

So in all the back and forth correspondences we've had over the past few days, I'm going to meet him. He is house-sitting and we will have the whole home to ourselves. I plan to stay the night over with him. This deal with him still carrying the V-Card makes me think he deserves more than a few hours of fuck-and-run. I've asked him what kind of things he would be interested in doing. He had already asked me if I like anal. Lucky boy, he got himself a girl who loves it. Which tickled him to no end. And as for anything else, the best he could come up with was the reverse cowgirl position. I think I can handle that.

His inexperience shows, but that's ok. After our weekend together, I think he'll have a better idea of what he likes, doesn't like, wants more of, and wants to try. I've also made arrangements for testing and to get the results in time to show him. I asked if he wanted to use condoms or to go it without. To alleviate any concerns on his part, I offered to get tested and to give him the results so he can truly enjoy himself. With me, I'm not too worried about his STD status. ;) I get tested regularly anyway, but this is a good way to make things very fun for him and me. I also told him that I love sex. He doesn't have to fear trying to get me in the sack just-one-more-time because I'm pretty much always up for that. If he wanted to fuck non-stop with breaks for food and water, I could do that. I think I left him speechless because all he could come back with in email was a grinning emoticon and "that's all I can say to that."

Should be an interesting break from the older, more experienced men. And hopefully I can impart the importance of foreplay to him. I've had some disappointments in the foreplay part recently and maybe, just maybe, for the next girl along The Virgin's path, he'll be well schooled in the art of fucking and making a girl cum.

Blondage says...something tells me his future playmates are going to be quite pleased with The Virgin's schooling. *grin*

12 comments:

Sean Dustman said...

SG, you could have taken years off of my schooling:) Now if I knew then what I know now.... Sorry haven't been commenting because I'm fighting fires and such but thinking about you (naked sometimes)

Anonymous said...

Sean,

Remind me to send you some pictures later when you're not worrying about your house burning to the ground. ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow.

SG. I have to say, I love your posts, I'm not on here often enough but I thought I'd comment at least on this one.

I just read this post at work and thanks to it, I can now not get up for my desk for quite a while, and even then, probably only to run to the bathroom for a short time.

Keep posting, I want to keep reading updates, god I'm jealous of this guy, I wish I had found someone like you when I was still a virgin. Jesus. Hot posts, great stuff. You're a very sexy lady.

If you're ever in Philly and feel like "playing" with a non-virgin low 20s, drop me a ring ;)

Later!

Anonymous said...

I've never been out Philly way, but I'm always up for a good romp. If I head out there, I'll look you up.

Anonymous said...

You do that, and by the way, that's probably the least important thing about my comment, just keep up your posting!

I went back and posted on all the ones I missed before lol, well a few of them anyway, I'm at work for crying out loud, I can't just go looking at adult blogs all day you know lol

Anonymous said...

Oh.

I thought the invitation for sex WAS the most important part! LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

But you see, if I didn't have more posts to comment on, the invitation might be forgotten, you see.

OH believe me, in the end, the invitation to sex is ALWAYS the most important part.

Anonymous said...

With the Husband this weekend and the Virgin next weekend, I'm sure I can come up with something interesting to write about. But you and Patrick seem to be the only 2 who care. I may get email addresses from Blondage and just email you two gentlemen my posts/updates! (Sean is a special case because I know him personally. ;) )

Anonymous said...

SG I'm entirely jealous and can't wait to hear what happens next. Please don't stop posting!!!! I had to forward a link to my coworker last week so she could get in on the good reading! We can't wait to see what kind of fun you are having, keep up the great work. The husband sounds promising, and the virgin - oh la la, so damn jealous.

Anonymous said...

Yes, be sure if you don't post SG, to definitely email me your adventures. They are quite sexy. Quite sexy.

Anonymous said...

Hi SG -

I'm with Mike in Philly, I'm having a "hard" time getting up from my desk now. I like the posts and I have a few ideas that would make the lad scream...but I'll see what you're sex little mind comes up with.

Largop

Anonymous said...

Jackie, don't be jealous. Yes, lots of sex is fun, but sometimes it leaves a girl wanting. I'm excited for the Husband and Virgin, but I'm learning not to get my hopes up too high. Some men need to be schooled in what a woman sounds like when she has an orgasm. I remember Blondage here had an audio post long ago with much oohing and ahhhing and breath catching in her throat. Then the build up and then the BANG. Maybe some men don't recognize that. And the ones I've been with definitely don't know that I practically shout out, "I'm cumming" so they don't stop what they're doing and interrupt that moment.

Mike and Largop, I will keep writing. I've written something about my adventures from last weekend, before I met the Virgin for lunch. So you'll read the details.

Oh, and Largop, if you want to share something, please do. I mentioned a lovely blindfold I have to the young man and last night in email, he brought it up as something he might be interested in. I'll pack it just in case.

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...