My husband will be at my office in about half an hour to take me to the doctor. We're getting my test results today. Within about an hour, I should know if this doctor can help us get pregnant or not.
I thought I'd be scared, but I am pretty even at the moment. I was definitely scared last night. Couldn't sleep. Ugh. Maybe that is part of the reason why I am so calm right now. I am just too tired to freak out? I dunno.
Flowers, I'd be most grateful if you would please say a wee prayer for us.
xoxoxoxo
Friday, October 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
3 comments:
Prayers said, I'll be thinking of ya.
You got it! Good Luck!!
Winging their way upward.
Post a Comment