Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Mmmmm.......vintage Bettie Page....

Here's a little present for my pretty, pretty Flowers.



I'm over my little hissy fit.

Coming soon....Muscles updates, sex life excapades, and, if you beg, some girl on girl updates.

Now step orderly in to a single file line. The thank-you-for-emailing-and-commenting-and-supporting-the-loopy-blonde blowjobs will commence shortly.

xoxoxo


PS
I could seriously use a good, hard spanking.

Please? Pretty please???

and a very, very special PSS

Please go wish one of my favorite people in the whole world, LL , a very happy birthday!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

BOUT FUCKIN' TIME!!! DAMN!!

*HARD SPANK*

*ANOTHER FOR GOOD MEASURE*

Anonymous said...

Awww, thanks hon. Yeah, one year older and crankier than ever. haha But the wine and chocolates are going down nicely. ;)

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!

Osbasso said...

Girl on girl, please...

Anonymous said...

Yeah. what Stealth and Osbasso said!

Percy said...

you need a spanking!
let me know if you go secret..

I lurk mostly...

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...