I hear your breath catch, and feel your body shudder......
I drag the tip of my tongue up and down....up and down.....
My hands are running all over your body.... chest...stomach...neck....arms....down to your thighs...up to your ass....
I'm gripping your ass now....pulling your body slightly upward as I open my mouth and open my throat....
You're panting.
I close my lips, draw in my cheeks, press my tongue against you, and completely surround you in the wet, velvety warmth of my mouth.
A soft "ooooohhhhh" escapes your lips. Mmmmmmmm....
I hear your deep, sexy voice urging me on...telling me what a good little slut I am....
I'm becoming more aggressive now...thrashing about....
Put your hands in my hair baby. Be rough with me. Show me how you want it.
You pull from my mouth and began rubbing just the head of your cock on my lips and tongue. I purr, tasting precum pouring out from your cock. I flick the tip of my tongue back and forth along the tip, begging for more.
Fuck my mouth baby. Please.
You rise to your knees, press me down on my back, and straddle my breasts. You thrust your cock in to my mouth. I'm clawing at your ass. Faster. FASTER! Fuck me faster!
Mmmmm......you're close. You're bucking your hips, moaning my name.....
Your body releases into mine. I greedily swallow, listening to you roar, feeling you shake as your cock continues to throb inside me....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
14 comments:
Boy, nothing like coming back with a bang!
*sheepish grin*
I'm ashamed to admit, I probably would have exploded before you got on your back. Sorry!
F'n hot!!!
Valentine inspiration?? Lucky Slider...
It's easier to talk about what you're good at? heh!
That was rather nice! With feelng, I thought
wow that was worth the hiatus prrrrrr
damn you should put your writing in a short stories book. Sometimes ya just need that quick little read to get you in the mood.
Killdare, I'm sure I wouldn't have minded. ;)
Thanks Miss Cowgirl!
G, though I am not a fan of V-day (too much pressure! Ugh!), we did have fun. *grin*
Sean, I like your answer best. LOL!
hottentotten, I adore your nick! And thank you! :)
Thanks Darlin'. :)
Damnit damnit DAMNIT.
I need a blowjob STAT.
I walk in the door, already horny from the nasty thoughts circulating in my head. I need it bad. Fortunately, you're more than ready and willing.
I walk towards you. You smile, with a sexy confidence that makes the blood begin to rush to my cock. I move close to you, pressing myself into you. I put my lips near your neck, just smelling you and breathing on you. I feel your legs begin to wrap around me a bit as you pull me closer.
I smile at you. Seconds later our tongues are deep down each others throats, my hands are in your hair. I begin rubbing you hard between your legs, already feeling the warmth within. I love it how hot and wet you are.
But right now its about me.
I don't even have to ask. You know what I want. You drop to your knees, grinning up at me with a devilish look in your eyes. You rub me over my jeans. You undo the belt. You unzip. I'm already rock hard, and I'm so horny I've already wet with pre-cum on my boxers. With a big smile, you take them off and pull out my cock. First, a little lick... just a taste.
Then the teasing begins.
You pucker your wet lips and give little baby kisses up and down. Gently running your red nails over my cock, you begin rubbing yourself wildly over your panties. And then, that devilish grin again. I look at you, I can't take it anmore. You know what I want.
You let me melt into your hot, wet, soft, naughty mouth. The feeling of it turns you on even more, making you moan a little as you look into my eyes. A part of me wants to cum down your throat immediately. But a moment like this is too good to waste. I'm going to enjoy every second of this. And I'm definately going to give your deep red lips a workout before you taste me.
. . .
(this is part 1 of 2, which was inspired by your original post. if you like it and want more, i'll post part 2 sometime soon. i love your blog...keep up the good work!)
Oh my.
*fanning self*
also *fans self* then *fans Evie*
Wow
anyone got a towel?
Post a Comment