I got tagged for the coolest meme ever, by one of my alltime favorite bloggers, Tesco.
1. Choose 19 of the songs you like best, regardless of artist or genre.
2. Put them all together in a CD.
3. Make 5 other copies.
4. Post your playlist on your blog.
5. Choose 5 people and send them a copy of your CD each. Send the first copy you made to the one who tagged you.
My list is totally all over the place, and doesn't really make much sense.... Just like ME. LOL
1. Let the drummer kick -- Citizen Cope
2.Baby did a bad bad thing -- Chris Isaak
3. True faith -- New Order
4. Stiff kittens -- Blaqk Audio
5. Under the milky way -- The Church
6. Desire (come and get it) -- Gene Loves Jezebel
7. Into the Open -- Heartless Bastards
8. Don't change -- INXS
9. Anything, anything -- Dramarama cover by Lucky Boys Confusion
10. Pink Champagne -- Max X
11. Swing -- Savage
12. The whole of the moon -- The Waterboys
13. Join in the chant -- Nitzer Ebb
14. Goodbye horses -- Psych
15. Dakota -- Stereophonics
16. Space age love song -- A Flock of Seagulls
17. Life is beautiful -- Sixx:AM
18. The promise -- When in Rome
19. Crowds -- Bauhaus
Honorable mentions....
Fake plastic trees -- Radiohead
Hey -- Pixies
Daydreamin' -- Lupe Fiasco and Jill Scott
Yellow -- Coldplay
Believe -- The Bravery
Guardian Angel -- Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Under Pressure -- Queen
Just got wicked - Cold
Warm Leatherette -- The Normal
Headhunter -- Front 242
Almost Easy -- Avenged Sevenfold
Mondo Bondo -- Joe Strummer
The Chauffer -- Duran Duran song, covered by Deftones
Bodies -- Drowning Pool
Mmmmm....could go on and on and on....LOL
I'm gonna tag......
Doc in the Box
Jason
LL
MJ
and my beloved Stealth
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
6 comments:
LOL!!!! Fucking awesome!!!
I am going to cheat though and use the playlist I have set up..
yours is not nearly as random as mine, haha...
I love this meme!!!
wait...are you really going to send me a CD, Betch?????
Cause that would be really awesome :D
Yes, wench! Write me on my space and we can trade addresses. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!
Go visit Tesco. I think you'd love his blog. He's awesome!
That IS an awesome meme!! I have a playlist already, but I took it off my blog cuz SK thought it was slowing her computer down. I'll have to narrow it down to a list of 19 sometime and post my meme answers later. I have a handful of girls coming over for a birthday sleepover tonight, so it will have to wait for a bit. By the way, it's funny, but I think I have everyone's addresses already. Shit, I'm always sending stuff or getting stuff from my readers. How does THAT work for someone who wanted to stay sooooooo anonymous when she first started blogging?? hahahaha
I did your fracking meme :P
Post a Comment