Got some less than desireable test results today.
My bloodwork showed that I did not ovulate. Hell, I barely even registered on the damn test. My progesterone level should have been around 15.0. It was 0.05.
Shit.
It's been ten months since we started this latest round of the fertility clinic tango.
I'm.....trying to hang tough, but....
Damn.
I'm tired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
5 comments:
Well, we're all here for ya too, if anybody deserves that it's you. :-)
I have a friend who just added acupuncture to her fertility battle. She doesn't know if it's helped the actual problem yet, but she says it's certainly helped with the stress.
Good luck.
I just know it's going to work out for you guys.
Just keep trying. Don't you dare give up.
JSD, thank you sugar. xo
Courtney, I really appreciate that advice. That is the second time I have heard that (the first was from Zelda at Ala's), so it must be more common that I realized. I am definitely going to try it. Thank you very much!
I hope so Stealth. We're keeping our fingers and toesies crossed.
That Dude, I am not feeling quite as discouraged as I was last week. I promise, I won't give up.
Thank you all for your comments.
Post a Comment