Hmmm....Flowers, I have a question.
Do you suppose that, being as pervy as I am, I am able to sense out fellow pervs easier than most? That I sort of gravitate to them some how? Or are other pervs just sort of naturally gravitating to ME?
Because.....DUDE!
I am TOTALLY SURROUNDED RIGHT NOW!!!!
Not that I'm complaining, mind you.
*wink*
But.....DAMN!!!!!
Tuesday, April 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
12 comments:
I think it's a little bit of both. I've found quite a few, for no apparent reason. Seems to be some sort of pull toward others of like mind, like we all have ESPN, or something....
Thanks for adding me. Sent you a message.
I want to be surrounded.
Maybe you have a finely tuned perv-o-meter.
~Jef
Asphyxiated Emancipation, may I call you AE for short? That is quite a mouthfull!
Oooo....mouthfull.
*pauses to think something pervy*
Stealth, I can help you with that. Come visit me. LOL
Edge, it's possible, yes.
Everyone has their 'dark' side. Hell sit in a church on Sunday and you'll be surrounded by some of the biggest pervs. Now, the lady pervs, I don't mind at all. In fact I'm thinking of holding a support group for lady pervs once a week at a motel 6 off the highway. The goal is to help and support lady pervs. ;-)
Not me, I'm bored too. I think I need a beer. ;-)
It's a gift. All pervs seem to have it. My wife says you can put me in a room full of nuns, every one a nun but one slut in a nun outfit, I randomly pick someone and that'll be the slut.
Gee what a way to look at it... I alwasy considered it a GIFT. But maybe I'm just perverted and am covering it up this way.
Jason - I think you're right, that everyone does have a darker side. Some run from it, and some embrace it.....like me. *wicked grin*
JSD - got one you feel like sharin'? It's been a hell of a day! LOL!
"-", loved the nuns story. LOL! I MIGHT be able to sniff out the slut (oooo! that sounds pervy!), but I'm not sure. The nun habits might throw off my mojo.
attlg - I am NOT complaining!!! LOL! I am having a GREAT time. LOL!!!! All these pervy circling wagons just have me pondering "why me" is all.
*smooch*
It's Friday night now and I am finally drunk. :-) You never did go to my blog to see my little April fools day joke, though I'm thinking I'm the only one that found it funny, since nobody commented. ;-) Oh, I do have a few beers here that I'll share too.
You're just a perv magnet. You've ALWAYS been one.
Oooo....JSD, I wish I was drunk RIGHT NOW. I just had one HELL of a bad day. AAAAAAACCCCCKKKK!!!!!!
I could definitely use a kick ass spanking, should any of you flowers feel up to giving me one. *whimper*
That Dude, well.....I wasn't ALWAYS one. I USED to be very sweet and innocent. It was once I hit about 26 that all hell broke loose. LOL!
Post a Comment