We were supposed to start trying to knock me up two nights ago. Our work schedules interfered, and we were not able to have wild monkey luv until last night.
Because of all the work hours I have put in lately, I am pretty punch drunk. When I get punch drunk, I catch the giggles. Usually they come out at the most innapropriate times, like say, last night, when hub was kissing my neck and had his fingers inside me. Errrr.....oopsie. :)
He was mildly annoyed, but managed to focus me back on him with some hard bites on my neck.
Speaking of which.....I should probably look in the mirror to make sure he didn't leave any evidence of our rough playing. LOL!
Thanks to him taking the reigns firmly in hand, we went from battling my giggle fit to extremely hot, extremely intense sex. Ahhhhh....bliss....
Afterwards, we were both laying there exhausted, and he got me laughing again so hard I couldn't stop.
Me: Mmmmmmm.
Him: Mmmmmmmm.
Me: I can't move.
Him: *stretches and rolls over* I put my deposit in the bank. I'm outta here. *fake snore*
Me: *bursts in to laughter*
30 or so seconds pass.....
Me: OMG! I can feel my laughing push your 'deposit' out of the 'bank'.
Him: That was me making a withdrawel.
I think I laughed for at least 30 minutes straight until he finally went grouchy on me.
Something tells me we did NOT make a baby last night.
:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
4 comments:
I hope everything goes well.
Blackops! Haven't seen you in forever!!!!
Thanks sugar.
Hmmmm, let's see. On your stomach, butt up in the air and stay that way for about five minutes.
[driving up to your bank... peeking in the steemed-up teller window]
Uhm... Hello [knock knock knock] HELLO!
[pressing the speaker button and hearing an awful lot of giggling]
Oh My! LOL!
Post a Comment