VROOM VROOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!
Good god that was fun. :)
Did you go 'muddin'???:D
Need a hand, or two in the shower? ;-)
You should do it again,but next itme, without the shirt...;)
Stealth, hell yes! LOL! It was so much fun.JSD.....mmmmhmmmmmm.....A.E., I couldn't this time. I was with a bunch of butch lesbians. They would have gotten the wrong idea.*scampers off laughing*
I knew you had to be muddin! That or you suddenly developed a bad sense of direction.
*giggling*Nope J, it was DEFINITELY on purpose.Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Post a Comment
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
6 comments:
Did you go 'muddin'???
:D
Need a hand, or two in the shower? ;-)
You should do it again,but next itme, without the shirt...
;)
Stealth, hell yes! LOL! It was so much fun.
JSD.....mmmmhmmmmmm.....
A.E., I couldn't this time. I was with a bunch of butch lesbians. They would have gotten the wrong idea.
*scampers off laughing*
I knew you had to be muddin! That or you suddenly developed a bad sense of direction.
*giggling*
Nope J, it was DEFINITELY on purpose.
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Post a Comment