Monday, April 14, 2008

Tom Cruise! Use your witchcraft to put the invisible fire out in my pants!

I am in the middle of my first wave of fertility treatments since that little pain incident sent me to the hospital back in February. I was scared I'd be in that same hideous pain this time, but really, I am just INSANELY HORNY.

Oh. Mah. God.

I naturally have a high libido, but right now??? HOLY SHIT! I need it so bad my body shakes! Sex sex sex sex sex. All I think about it sex. Sex sex SEX!!!! SEEEEEEEEX! *whimper*

(Ok, so I DO tend to be like that under normal circumstances....but it's WORSE right now!!!!)

While we're on the fertility subject, I have a few pics I have been meaning to share.


Yes, my pretty pretty Flowers, that is my foot in a stirrup at my fertility doc's office. And yes, I was nekkid under that paper sheet thing. Oy.

Damn, that's some ugly ass tile on that floor, isn't it?



And THAT, my dearies, is a torture device used for "internal ultrasounds". See the gadget sticking out of the keyboard machine thingy that resembles an electric toothbrush??? That scary thing is used to poke around inside and look at your ovaries, uterus, etc.

And yes, it HURTS, because it gets twisted all around. Just....ugh.

Ahhhhh.....the joys of the fertility clinic tango.

But.....if it works......I will be a verrrrrry happy Blondage.....

xoxoxo

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need some of what you are taking. I was going to say for my wife, but I bet we could both take it.

I remember the first ultrasound my wife had when she was pregnant and the doctor pulled out something like that but a thinner and longer wand and he put this condom on it and internally I thought, "Wooooo dude, that's a little kinky for the doctor's office!" Thankfully, I didn't voice that ...

~Jef

just some dude said...

I generally feel like that all the time, the hornyness, not the wand thingie. ;-)

Anonymous said...

go to my blog and see if you get excited there.

Perhaps your ovaries will twitch

Blondage said...

Stealth.........omg........

Anonymous said...

I always think of myself as one of those fat cats that roll around on their backs and rub their heads on stuff when I get like that. I believe I named you my Poofy Princess Kitty. Seems pretty fitting right now. haha

Anonymous said...

Leave something in the suggestion box that the wand be a bit larger, more rounded, and have a ~vibe~ setting... :)

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...