Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My "My Space Friends" just don't "get" me

Flying around the pervier side of the blogosphere as long as I have has definitely made a major impact on how I communicate with people.

It's made me very "open", in an electronic sense. Desensitized or something. Maybe even TOO friendly.

The way I am serves me quite well over in THIS little world, but over in the My Space world? Errrr. Not so much.

High School friends find me over on My Space all the time. As is my habit, I talk to them the same as I talk to people here on the blog.... Open, friendly, mildly flirtatious, but with no bad intentions....

And they freak on me!

Or something similar to freaking, anyway.

Whatever. I dunno. It's weird.

Soooo.

I feel like addressing my annoying My Space high school friends, despite the fact that you (well, with two exceptions I can think of) will probably never see this....but hey, it'll make me feel better to give you a verbal flip-off.....

Understand me or don't understand me, I care not.

If you want to remember me as the shy little flower I was in the frikking EIGHTIES, rather than get to know me as I am today (which is a HELL of a lot more interesting, in my opinion), fine. Whatever floats your proverbial boat.

But.

I bet you a million dollars I enjoy my life a hell of a lot more than you enjoy yours, you buncha auld farts!

*rips off her clothes and scampers off laughing*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I rip my clothes off and scamper WITH you??

Rex Venom said...

Mmmm!
Naked Laughing! Fun Fun!
Wait.
Not that I usually hear laughing when I'm naked.
No.
Really.
....
Rock on!

Anonymous said...

yes I understand...I am going to fuck my number 1 and go look....but....

also...go make yourself a regular fixture on my blog..

I know you tagged me and I can't find the tag..fix me!!!

Jason said...

I seem to have the opposite problem. Girls I knew back then were timid, and I was basically big brother. When I see how they've turned out my jaw drops and I want to ask them "why the hell couldn't you have discovered foreplay 15 years ago??? I'd have been down!"

Anonymous said...

Scampering around naked. *shoots you with a water gun*

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...