Oh Flowers.
Something tragic has happened!
My favorite vibrator, the best one I have ever, EVER had, has perished.
*sob*
I knew him well enough to feel the changes, subtle though they may have been.
I knew this was coming...
And yet, when the he finally reached his pitiful end, I was still quite shocked.
Rest in peace, my soft gel, multi-speed, undulating love.
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
7 comments:
I'm so sad for your loss. Just let me know when I can offer a replacement. A human one.
I feel your pain! I had a man in my bed yesterday and I went to go look for my favorite toy for us to play with and I couldn't find it. The moment of panic was scary! After he left, I dug through every drawer and finally found it. That wasn't funny at all.
I hope you find a replacement! Maybe we can go shopping sometime.
SG, we should take Coug with us too.....lololol! WHEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
Atllg...you might want to do some cardio....I've got a lot of pent up frustration to work out. LOL
oh...
*whistles taps*
I am so sorry hunny!
A few months ago I figured out that I am allergic to latex, or at least my pussy is... which means I had to prematurely retire my favorite jelly dildo!
I am *SO* feelin' your pain girl!
You know when I break something on my car the general rule is that you get to upgrade it then. I think that applies it this case too. ;-)
Post a Comment