I was talking to my best friend at lunch today about how Muscles calls me all the time to check up on me, see how I am feeling or whatever, but my husband never does. Heck, I've started referring to Muscles as my WIFE. I'm not kidding!
Feeling as puny and pitiful as I have on the meds....and on top of that, feeling neglected at home......well....uhm.....yeah, I'm sure you can use your imagination how I feel about that.
Me: I don't need him to crawl up my ass everyday, but....
Cougar: Definitely not.
Me: *dramatic pause* Just the tip. I just need the tip. *wink*
Heh. I love making her laugh.
;)
...lost my damn mind, but not my sense of humor...
PS
There's a sex related post next one down, for you masturbating lurkers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
7 comments:
......lay off the drug and just fuck your brains out.....it'll come.....btw.....last post is exactly what i do with my wife.....funny.....just saw the devils nipple ornaments.....somebody needs a spankin'.....lol.
That was definitely a fun lunch...and much needed laughter. I love laughing til I feel sick. Oh, and how about "oh, no she DI-UNT" *snap* LMAO!!!!!
Unfortunately, Oberon, I can't get pregnant without the fertility medication. We've been "trying" without meds for almost 9 years now. Ugh.
Coug, omg..... Yes, that was definitely a great time, despite the fact that an hour before I was a blubbering MESS!!! LOL! I heart you.
dammit, I already read that one! :D
something tells me i'd have a fine time with you two...
having LUNCH!
not THAT kind of lunch!
damn...just no way to make this sound right... LOL
LOL Tesco! :)
Alix, I have a feeling we'd all laugh ourselves silly! :)
Hey... I was NOT lurking... thank you very much!
Post a Comment