Sooooo......
Muscles knew I was working last Saturday. He called and asked if he could stop by for a moment. I said ok, 'cause I'm....like....blonde?
Annnnnnd.....
He uh....showed up with Valentine's Day presents.
He can be such a sweet man, and Flowers, I was very tickled that he thought of me, but I am also a wee bit confused.
He gave me socks and porn.
::Que confused facial expression::
Mmmmmmm......fuzzzzzzy....

Mmmmmmm.......porrrrrrrrrn.....
Hmmm...what would be the right word to describe my reaction......floored? Flummoxed? Flustered? Flabbergasted?(I heart F words)
I was soooo stunned. I totally squeaked, which he seemed to find hilarious.
Now that I have had a day to think about it, a couple things come to mind....
Am I supposed to wear the socks while I watch the movie? Should I feel weird that this gigantic hunk of a man just gave me a Porno? And is it some sort of turn on to him that I am going to watch and probably get off to something he gave me? Do the socks represent some sort of fetish? Now that I think about it, he does tend to stare at my toes.
Am I freaking out? I think I'm freaking out.
Wellll....freak-out aside......I'm still totally gonna watch the movie tonight, and I am currently flexing my toesies inside these wonderfully fuzzy socks....but....
Uhm.
Yeah.
I'm perplexed.
2 comments:
Girl, your blog is f-f-f-f-fucked up!! Contact Mia.
Oh, and yeah, you definitely attract strange men. I have a LIST in my head.....Remember Azriel? He was quite the Lothario. haha
Anyway, ummmm, was the porn any good?
Huh? Fucked up how? Do you mean the annoying stripes in the upper right corner? It was such a trial just get the darn thing installed, I just gave up. I have just sorta learned to live with that.
Azreal....good lord.....that guy, his girlfriend, his ex-wife....what a mess THAT was...
And yes, the porn was good. LOL
Post a Comment