Omg....I got this call to go over to admin and pick up some flowers that hub sent me.
Attached, was this card.
So, the front says "Have a fun, funky, red hot, spunky..." and then you open it, and it says Valentines Day. It plays a song by the very band that the wacky bass player is in....and get THIS.
It is signed:
"You smelled great. Sniff sniff!"
Damn acccountants.
LMAO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
4 comments:
OMG HOT!! Even if it started with someone that is older than dirt. There is nothing better than a good sniffin.... :D
OMG! That's funny as hell!!! Have a great weekend Sweets!
sniff, sniff....SECURITY! LMAO!
Go pack your stuff baby, come on the road with me. You're a gorgeous, sexy woman and I want you. I don't love you yet, but I will....
What was WRONG with everyone that night???? LOL
You know who I am, right?
OK I was laughing still about the last post I think my eyes are going to start watering on this one... THAT IS JUST a great way to wrap up everything up along with V-Day!
Post a Comment