The Loopy Libertarian tagged me with a fracking MeMe.
Seeing as how I think she might deck me if I don't comply (she can be rather tough, despite that gooey marshmallow center), so I suppose I'd better get to it.
The rules are:
* link to the person who tagged you
* post the rules on your blog
* share six non-important things/ habits/ quirks about yourself
* tag at least 3 people at the end of the post and link to their blogs
* let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
1. I'm shy. No one from the blogosphere ever believes me (might be because most of you have seen me naked) but I swear it's true!
2. If I type that I am laughing, giggling, blushing, shrieking, shaking, quivering, orgasming (did I say that one out loud?) etc.... I always really AM in r/l. I type exactly what I am doing/what I am feeling. It's to the point where I wish I could turn that quirk OFF. My "friends" on My Space.....well, I just don't think they "get" me at ALL! I know I scare people over there....Lol.....(and yes, I just really laughed out loud). Oh well. Frankly, Scarlett, I don't give a fuck.
(well, ok....maybe I give a teensy weensy bit of a fuck. I am a cancer, after all....)
3. If I don't concentrate, two things happen when I open my mouth. My Texas accent pops out to say "Howdy", and I cuss like a truck-driver.
Side note -- one of my best friends worked for President Nixon (post White-house staff) and he compares my mouth to Tricky Dick's, who, apparently, had one hell of a potty-mouth on him. Heh.
4. Some people find me rather confusing. I am more aware of this reaction than they realize, and occasionally take great joy in purposely making them even MORE confused. I am far more "deliberate" in the things I say than people seem to understand.
5. I have a genius level IQ, but I can't remember what I had for lunch yesterday.
6. I was once in love with more than one person at the same time. I never thought it was possible until it happened to me! :) Perhaps I was a polyamorist in a past life.
3 people to tag would be Stealth, ATTLG, and Just Some Dude.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
7 comments:
I love your answers and knew all of that anyway, including the shrieking, laughing, giggling, and orgasming since I've actually HEARD it all (or at least the start before I freaked out and hit STOP on the audiofile). hahahaha
Love ya and thanks for playing along!!
For some reason... none of this suprises me.
Ahhhhh yes.....the orgasm audio post. I loved that file. The host company deleted it. *sigh* LAME! I should do another one....just to freak LL out....LOLOL!!!!!!!!!
DNR, I KNEW I should have stuck to all things pervy...damnit! LOL!!!!!!!!!
Great answers B. I didn't see in the rules that I couldn't tag you right back?
JUST KIDDING!
Tag me back, and you KNOW I will tag YOU back again. *giggling* Meme Ping Pong! Wheeeeeeeeee!
Aw crap, now you're going to make me do a real blog post! ;-) It may have to be next week, my home computer has taken a dump and my computer genius friend won't be able to help me fix it until then. I think I'll have to have a few drinks first, then I may even tell the truth. ;-) Btw, if anyone that isn't already invited wants an invite to my blog just let me know.
I'd like to see, just some dude!!
Post a Comment