Sunday, February 10, 2008

And just when I think I have heard it all....

The place I work at is pretty frikking awesome. I can't really go in to details, but I'll say it's fun, and my co-workers are all kinda crazy.

Last Saturday, we had our big Gala. It was a disco theme party with almost 700 people dressed in afros, roller skates and wild outfits. Seriously wild outfits.

I basically looked like a hooker. A board member asked me if I had any "blow". I am NOT KIDDING!

*snort*

(maybe I should have left out the 'snort') ;)

I wore red sequins this blonde wig that went down to my ass. Here's a bit of a peek.



Heh. My black nail polish matched my black lingerie....

;)

Soooo.

This famous "disco" band performed. It's probably one of the most popular of the era. I know they won some grammys....and honestly, I knew every single song they performed. I wish I could tell ya who it was....but I shouldn't go there. :)

After the gala, me and Cougar and several other co-workers were doing shots and raisin' alllllllll kinds of hell, when the bass player from the disco band found us.

If you've been reading me for a while, you are aware that when I get smashed, I tend to tell people waaaaaay too much about my little kinks. Click here for a classic example of the type of trouble I get myself in to...

The Gala night was, of course, no exception.

The bass player dude hears the talk of spanking, and focuses on me like a heat seeking missile.

At first, he was kinda teasing me about taking me to his room to spank me.

Now, keep in mind, the President of our company is sitting right next to me, hearing ALL of this. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

The bass player dude keeps trying to talk me in to some major naughtiness, and won't let it go.

Bass player dude: Well, if you won't let me spank you, just let me sniff you.

Blondage: *blink* Huh?

Bass player dude: Just let me sniff you baby.

Blondage: Uhm....no.

Bass player dude: I don't have to penetrate. I'll just sniff you baby.

Blondage: Duuuuude......

Bass player dude: I promise, no penetration baby.

Blondage: Stop calling me 'baby'.

Bass player dude: Come on, let me sniff you.

I finally got MAD, and started screaming about being married.

At this point, hotel security comes out due to a noise complaint and asks us all to leave. Bass player dude gets in a FIGHT with the hotel concierge, and the rest of us basically run inside and head up to a suite. We stayed up there partying, literally, all night.

.....and my damn co-workers kept teasing the hell out of me the whole time about the dude with the sniffing fetish....

Yet another thing I don't see myself living down anytime soon. Oy. ;)

4 comments:

ATLLG said...

sniff sniff... really.... sniff sniff you think they will remember that little part of the night sniff sniff

CLASSIC...

Blondage said...

Duuuude. It was just insane.

I found out today that there is "photographic evidence". Apparently, whilst Mr Sniffer was practically sitting in my damn lap, one of my co-workers started snapping pics. She said I look absolutely terrified.

*cackling*

Oy.

Jason said...

Next time you have to call in sick, tell them you have the sniffles.

;-)

Blondage said...

Jason, THAT was frikking HYSTERICAL.

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...