Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
6 comments:
I'll give you a couple of different addresses... will you make a MISTAKE on purpose?
I can see the mistaken recepient's wife finding the pictures.
Hubby:"But honey! I don't know this woman, honest! I swear! She must have entered the wrong email address!"
Wifey: "Oh yeah, then how come you received these emails last month and haven't deleted them yet?"
ATTLG....mayyyyyyyyyybe. :)
Jason, I would just DIE....LOL....
LMFAO!!!
You know I sent an email to Mr. Oral and it ended up in the wrong hands. Man, was that guy way too interested in the threesome and requesting pictures! But I haven't heard from in a while and I kind of miss him.
umm... do you need my email address...?
Post a Comment