*wicked grin*

Anal has come up several times in random conversations I have had in the last week or so, and now, I can't seem to get it out of my mind. Wheeeeee!
So let's talk anal.
The first time I tried it I hated it. H-A-T-E-D it. I was in college. He was the jackass I lost my virginity to. He was four years older than me. My young, innocent little brain assumed older equaled sexual knowledge and/or experience. WRONG!!!!!!
In his favor, I should mention he had a really, really nice cock. I remember it being quite big, but keep in mind, it WAS the first one I'd ever played with. ;)
So, back to my first anal experience.
It was DREADFUL! Aaaaaaack!!!! He used ZERO lube, he went WAY too fast for my virgin ass, and he was just clueless! UGH!
Bad bad bad.
Soooo....I thought I would never in my life feel like going there again....
And I got older...
And I began to explore my "submissive" side...
And I read this damn book. *grin* I wish I could remember the name of it. I lost it years ago. It was about this submissive and her first Master, and how she eventually was expected to surrender her ass. :)
Well....
It was fucking HOT.
So I started fantasizing about being in that scenario...
And I met my first Dom.
*purrrrrrrrrrrrr*
I can't remember what I told him exactly -- whether I mentioned to him I had only had anal once or not....I may have just told him I loved it, loved the idea, or whatever....
That first weekend we spent together....jesus.
Things with him have gotten hazier than I would like in my mind, but I remember crystal clear the first time he took my ass. I was tied up, tied TO my futon, kneeling on the floor... He had been going at me with all kinds of fun things (floggers, paddles, everything but the kitchen sink)... My ass was on fire from all sorts of fun abuse. Ooomph. I was to that point where I was so turned on I would have said yes to any thing his wicked mind could conjure up. He was spanking me HARD, and fingering me periodically, making me frikking insane. He paused and hissed in my ear, "Now Blondage, your Master is going to take your ass." That calm, stern voice... That was 11 years ago, and I STILL shiver when I think about his words and the tone of his voice. He used lots of lube, and went verrrrrrrrrry slow....and ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyy goooooooooooooooooooood.
It. Was. Fantastic.
.....and an anal ehnthusiast, was born.
*wink*
My "anal submission" is not about just the pleasure I have learned how to get from the act itself. It's a combination of things -- the thrill of the forbidden, the feeling of being incredibly naughty and daring, the MENTAL aspect of it.... All sorts of different things pile on top of each other and the end result? The most incredibly astounding, full body vibrating, insanely intense orgasms ever.
*purr*
- - - UPDATE - - -
Omg.....I just got sooooooooooooo busted. *sheepish grin* Everyone wave hello to the handsome man in the corner with the really calm, stern voice......
*scampers off giggling*
11 comments:
I blame porn for bad anal experiences! Those porn girls have been taking it up the ass for a while, so when a man sees the porn stars go at it with no lube, hard pounding, and everything looks fine, they think it's the same with ALL girls.
Anal is GREAT. It feels oh-so-yummy and if a girl really enjoys it, the orgasms ROCK. And come to find out, if a man takes his time and uses lots of lube, even a monster cock can do anal and make a girl scream in pleasure NOT pain. It's always about "how you use it."
By the way, HOT fuckin' post. *grin*
I agree, very hot.
*happy sigh*
Yes LL, it is definitely the "motion in the ocean" when it comes to anal. Hell yes!
Thanks anon. :)
My first experience was not so good either. Then G and I decided to play one day. Holy FUCK! Amazzzzziiing.
the first time....during an extremely experimental stage on night....LOTS of baby oil was being used already... then SHE got up on top of me and began I stopped her and asked "You want that? Are you sure?" I vividly remember her husky/hot/horny as hell voice back "Yes, I'm taking what I want in the place I want it right now!" and she began.....OH MY was it different and we talked about it in length afterwards and then repeated it a time or two later...not extremely often...
the last time SHE said "I guess you just really want THIS" and held me up to her ass... I said "if that's what you want sure" her reply was to lube me way up but then after not being able to walk well for a few days afterwards she said "uhhhhh... I guess I'll just tell you not to expect that to happen again. I know you went slow but damn my ass still hurts!"
I do have the craving once in a while but it's not one that really bothers me at all.
...the only area of my life that I am a prude. Did it, it was done right, didn't dig it! Your post makes me wish I did.
Cowgirl, the more I talk to people, the more I am convinced that anyone can grow to like it, you just have to find the right person to test it out with. :)
ATLLG, I've experienced the "not being able to walk for a few days" a time or two.... *innocently bats eyelashes*
Coug, I understand not digging it. :) I think it is the D/s side of me that reallllllly gets in to it, and that's not your thang either. Those are the only two things I can think of where we are not exactly alike!!! LOLOLOL!!!!
I've had some great anal lately and I have to say that Mr. Oral is the best at it. It may be the dom thing. I'm not really a submissive, but to have a man pin me to the bed with his full body from shoulders to ankles on top of me and he's fucking me in the ass, it made me squirm and pant and beg for more.
Oh, and hello to the handsome man in the corner!!
Thie first time I tried anal sex, i absolutely loved it. Itz tighter and and absolutely liberating. Lube is defintiely important. I dunno if my ger dig anal, we never do try it again after she complained about blood in her stool.. oh well so much for any more anal.
The handsome man in the corner has a new nickname.
"The Ghost of Dominance Past"
LMFAO
Damn he's clever!
I get it whenever I want, so it's no big deal to me. Except she (and every woman I've done it with) cum harder that way than even vaginally, while fucking the G-Spot. I mean, they lose their minds, and I've had to put my hand over their mouth so someone doesn't call the cops.
I like to fuck her pussy so wet it slurps, and then have her reach back and guide it up her ass. Let her set the rhythm. Next thing, she's slamming back on it and cumming like a wild thing.
Post a Comment