Friday, December 22, 2006

These are a few of my faaavorite things...

....when my Dom bites....when the whip stings.....when I'm feeling bad (in a good way of course)....

Oh ok fine. I'll stop. *grin*

Favorite nightie I bought this year:


Favorite vibe:


Favorite tshirt, especially when wet:



(A few of) my favorite toys:


Favorite costume:


Favorite boy toy:


Merry Christmas, my pretty pretty flowers.

xoxoxoxoxo

21 comments:

Maeve said...

MMMMMMMM bite that butt for me!

Anonymous said...

*gulp* evie, damn!!! You are a real humanitarian, you know that??

Thanks for the Merry Pictures!

*smack dat ass for me, Officer Bribe*

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm Very Very nice

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing these pictures.
I love the nightie one the best, you look soooo Hot in it.:)
Come here and sit on Santa's lap will ya?
tc

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you! LW

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas sweetie.:)
tc

Northwoods Woman said...

Give it another bite for me since Maeve gets first! Merry Christmas sweetie!

kindabiz said...

yummy ........ all of yrself !

And jealous too ;)

Merry Christmas & Happy Holiday !

Libby Spencer said...

Merry Christmas EB, to you and that luscious butted man.

Anonymous said...

Have a great holiday season and nice tits and nipples, Cat

Anonymous said...

ummm hhhummm. Merry Christmas hun. ~ Marc

Semi-Celibate Man said...

Hi Evie. Happy Holidays and HHNT

Lestat said...

Nice favs. I do like that nightie...

Supercock said...

Lots of favourites and lots of wonderful pictures...

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

A *FEW* of your favorite toys? My god, woman, you should start manufacturing your own.

And...thank you for the photo of your favorite boy toy...that's quite the ass he has there...

MG said...

yes, yes, yes!!!

Lovely list.... thanks for sharing it :)

HHNT

Anonymous said...

My Master highly approves, but would really like the rest of the words to that little ditty, for singing at the next play party! *big cheezie grin*

Bent said...

Quite a toy collection there...hope you got even more delivered by Santa ;-)

Anonymous said...

*sigh*

I really hope you pinched that ass and said thank you from me. A nibble would be ok too. haha

Easily Aroused said...

Strangely enough, the nightie, the t-shirt and the costume all figure highly in my list of favourites too...

HNY, EB

~EA

Bad Wifey said...

Hi Evil, wish you all the best in the New Year. Lots of good health and kinky sex and see you next year! :)

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...