Happy New Year...
*grrrrrrrrrrroan*
*whimper*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
11 comments:
Just how much celebrating did you do? ;-) Happy New Year
Happy New Year to you and yours my dear. Hope 07 is just delicious for you.
You need to find something to do with your hands ... to stop you picking up all those alcohol-filled drinks glasses!
HNY
~EA
Wishing you both a Happy New Year and a wonderful 2007!
*hugs*
***kisses to you both for a happy new year!!****
Happy New year!
BIG HUGS
padme
So, did you take any good nudies in your drunken stuper? :-)
Happ New Year!
happy new year ....
i can certainly understand !
Happy New Year!!
Unfortunately I had to work as usual so did not get a chance to actually celebrate or anything. Life's a bitch sometimes.
It's been a week now, you still hungover? ;-)
Post a Comment