The In-Law Invasion is but two days away, and things have already gone to hell in a hand basket around here.
1. We're both really sick with the flu.
2. We haven't had sex in a WEEK.
3. Hub is working from 5:30am until 9 or 10pm every night, and has not been able to pitch in much with cleaning, painting, organizing, etc.
4. Hub has informed me that he will most likely have to work instead of taking his vacay time...which means I will have to entertain the In-laws primarily BY MYSELF. God help me.
5. I was rinsing dishes today and felt water on my foot. I opened the cabinet and WHOOSH! Water came pouring out. After I pulled everything out from that cabinet, I found a giant crack is the garbage disposal. FUN!
There's more, I just don't have the oomph to type it.
Shoot me please.
No, wait.....fuck me first, THEN shoot me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
10 comments:
oh.my.god. Dude...that sucks soooo bad.
*fucks evie*
It's nice to go out with a bang.
Dang girl - hope things get better soon *hugs* - maybe their flight will get cancelled? You can hope.
Oh dear god evie, I hope things get a little better, that sucks!
Sorry 'bout the garbage disposal.
About the inlaw thing though, do they both like TV or XBox or something? Keep your fingers crossed. With mine, one likes to clean and the other watches sports all the time. Works out just fine... :)
Try this, move today. Wait until they are supposed to leave then call and ask where are they. Then act surprised and tell them you told them about the move months ago.
If that doesn't work, change your name to Consuela and move into an extended stay hotel.
ugh.
feel better girlie!
awwww..... that's awful!
but I did love the "fuck me first" ;)
*whimper*
I need a hard drink and a stiff cock.
Or is it a stiff drink and a hard cock?
Brain is fried.
*crawls away from the computer*
Aww man, sorry to hear about all of that. Get well.
aww evie..tough times, I'd give you a big hug but all this talk about fucking and a stiff cock has me rather aroused.:)
tc
Post a Comment