I whimper as he slips a ballgag in to my mouth.
"You will not make a sound, or your ass will feel it for a month,", he whispers in my ear.
I nod.
He attaches a leash to the collar around my neck and leads me towards the forest.
I trip periodically as my shoes sink in to the mud.
Fuck-me-heels are definitely not meant for hiking.
We reach a clearing.
I see a small structure.
"Climb.", he whispers.
I grasp a metal ladder and carefully begin to make my way up. I feel his eyes on my ass from below, and begin to wiggle it, teasing him as I climb. I reach the top and swing my legs over the side and into the structure. He quickly climbs up the ladder and in behind me.
He spreads a blanket out on the floor.
"Kneel.", he whispers.
I kneel at his feet.
He removes the ballgag from my mouth, unzips his fly and sits down on the lone chair.
I grasp his cock in my gloved hands.
I lean forward and begin to lick from the balls all the way up to the head and back again.
I take the head of his cock inside my mouth and begin to quietly suck.
I hear his breathing begin to change, quicken.
"Wow. Is he already about to cum?", I think to myself.
I feel his hands on my face, stilling me.
"Get down.", he whispers.
I hit the deck.
BOOM!
The gun cracks.
I lift my head and peek over the edge of the deer stand.
"Eeeeeeeeeeeew!", I exclaim.
.....reposted for Sweetpea..... ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
6 comments:
Explosive!
Great blog, it is visually cool and your words are physically moving, if you know what I mean.
You just messed up a perfectly good hard on.):
tc
"I whimper as he slips a ballgag in to my mouth."
Best. Opener. For. A. Story. Ever.
LMAO.
Good to finally have internet again. Missed ya!
ahhhhh .....
that was soooooo ...... ;)
Merry Christmas to you.
ROTFL Gotta love that true blue Texas Kink...
Love ya hon!
Blondie/Ruthie
mmmmf.
Post a Comment