Monday, December 11, 2006

I've been to hell....

...and it is full of boats, guns and dead things mounted on the walls.

Today I spent three hours in a gigantic hunting/fishing store with the in-laws.

I swear, it was like herding cats.

I did lots of cursing in my mind. LOTS of it. I am crawling off to polish my damn halo.

I miss you, my pretty pretty flowers.....

Oh, and did I mention my in-laws don't like for me to drink around them? *whimper* Many, many stories soon. Three more days....


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heart you. You kept me highly amused last night with the text messages. hehehe

You know, those folks are gonna turn you into one of those housewives from the 50s who had the hidden bottle of vodka stuffed in the cookie jar, taking a nip now and then just to get through the day!

Hang tough, girl! Only a couple of more days and FREEEEEEEDOM! (Imagine Mel Gibson in a kilt here)

Jason said...

I'm sure if you explain to them that it's either you drink around them or you climb a tower and start shooting people then they will understand.

Anonymous said...

I'll rephrase that last one.

Explain to them that it's either you drink around them or you climb onto the kitchen counter and start shooting THEM then they will understand. :)

Hoochie Mama said...

Wait... they are visiting you, right? I'm sorry, but if you are in their house... yes they can request that you don't drink, but when they go to your house... it's your fucking house! You can do what you want!

Supercock said...

Mmmm yummy picture..sorry I got distracted from the text

Maeve said...

Waaaaaaa?
NO drinking? How many levels of wrong is that??!!

Jason said...

On our plantation tour in Louisiana, we learned that when a host wanted a guest to leave, they would leave a slice of pineapple. It was the unwritten, polite way of saying, "you ain't got to go home, but you gotta get the hell on up outta here!"

MG said...

no drinking....shit!
you may need a night away from them...

Anonymous said...

you know, the only usable word for all your trouble was "mounted".
carry on.

Blondage said...

GHOSTIE!!!!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!

Anonymous said...

those are fantastic guns. Nice work.
whitecottonboxers@hotmail.com
Canada

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...