Sure, I have to get over my maniacal fear of needles first.
'Tis but a tiny hiccup.
This will no doubt turn out to be a minority viewpoint, but why ruin perfection by putting a hole and a pull-tab in it?
Can you improve on what's already a perfect navel?~EA
I think a sexy Tattoo would look so good there too.You have a delicious looking belly button!
that would be hawt
NO! NO! NO!..that spot looks so yummy and kissable right now. I don't want anything to get in the way or ruin it's natural beauty.It's not fair you even have a sexy belly button.Lucky Mr.Evilicous!!tc
I was thinking about getting my nipples pieced. We could go together!
Wow. I'm surprised that most people here and in emails are saying no. Interesting.C, I lurrrrve the way nipple rings look. If you go for it, PHOTOS! *grin*
that belly button looks so much yummy !but do go ahead with the piercing... it wud be ravishing !
Post a Comment
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
8 comments:
This will no doubt turn out to be a minority viewpoint, but why ruin perfection by putting a hole and a pull-tab in it?
Can you improve on what's already a perfect navel?
~EA
I think a sexy Tattoo would look so good there too.You have a delicious looking belly button!
that would be hawt
NO! NO! NO!..that spot looks so yummy and kissable right now.
I don't want anything to get in the way or ruin it's natural beauty.
It's not fair you even have a sexy belly button.
Lucky Mr.Evilicous!!
tc
I was thinking about getting my nipples pieced. We could go together!
Wow. I'm surprised that most people here and in emails are saying no. Interesting.
C, I lurrrrve the way nipple rings look. If you go for it, PHOTOS! *grin*
that belly button looks so much yummy !
but do go ahead with the piercing... it wud be ravishing !
Post a Comment