Friday, December 08, 2006

Fun and games with the In laws....

Whilst hub and I worked yesterday, the in laws were alone in the house.

They did my laundry.

The in laws have fondled my lingerie.

*cringe*

Father-in-law mentioned at dinner last night that he spent a lot of time on the computer yesterday.

Mother-in-law blushed and shot him a "look".

I interpreted that to mean they found our naughty picture folder.......so now, they have not only fondled my lingerie, but have probably seen me naked with Hub's cock in my mouth.

Neat.

Not quite as horrifying as my Mother stumbling across my audio orgasm post when my blog was at the old address.....but still.....quite the cringefest.

18 comments:

Supercock said...

LOL, if it's any consolation, you have nothing to be embarrassed about, they should not have been looking!

They should be the ones embarrassed

Terry said...

Oh, my God. That's worse than when my neice discovered my little online "stash" when she was staying with us in between semesters. Luckily for me, she's really cool, otherwise, she could totally blackmail me.

Terry said...

Oh, my God. That's worse than when my neice discovered my little online "stash" when she was staying with us in between semesters. Luckily for me, she's really cool, otherwise, she could totally blackmail me.

Osbasso said...

"...me naked with Hub's cock in my mouth." Umm...did I miss this one??

Hoochie Mama said...

OMG! LOL! Sorry!!!

Easily Aroused said...

"Some more apple pie, Ma?"

;)

Phain said...

I'd be hard pressed not to ask, "see anything you liked?"

but um...still...eww ;)

Anonymous said...

Two thoughts come to mind:

-- "If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen!"
-- "Never ask a question (or rifle through someone's stuff) if you can't stand the answer."

Jason said...

I was borrowing an college roomie's computer once because mine wasn't working. I saw a photo file prominent on the desk top and got too nosy, clicked it and *ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG*
Last time I borrow anyone's computer. I'll wait to have mine fixed.

Anonymous said...

And this is why I have a password set up computer. My kids have their profiles and there is a "Guest" one that my dad used. Otherwise, stay the fuck outta my business!

Oh, and those folks should be taken out back and shot for being so nosy. I love your hubby, but DAMN, his 'rents gotta learn to mind their p's and q's!!

Anonymous said...

spent a "lot" of time on your computer?!

"Mother-in-law blushed and shot him a "look"."
a mastercard moment if i EVER heard one.

neat, indeed. {:oO

MG said...

oh my... too funny, but I have to agree w/super cock.
still... wow.
you have the best stories :)

Anonymous said...

When guests will be in the home and you will be away..
a)hide all toys and lubes
b)porn movies/dvds
c)hide your files as an attachment in a password protected email location.
d)or email them to me for safe-keeping.:)
tc

Blondage said...

Loved all your comments.

*giggling*

Anonymous said...

we love you too evie and your giggle makes me horny..love it!!
tc

Roy said...

Oh man, watching people use my computer makes me sweat bullets, I can't stands it.

Once I wrote a post and clicked the 'view blog' button before getting distracted and going somewhere else. Then an somewhat good friend of a friend came round and played around on my computer. He saw it, read a bit, we exchanged looks in one millisecond that went something like "Is this your blog?" "yes, and you'll not find anything of interest on there, now bugger off. And if you tell anyone, you're dogfood."

He's never mentioned it.

Anonymous said...

*points and laughs*

that rocks. I love your nosy in laws.

*snort* wait...must breathe...ohhhhhh yes...the audio post.

hahahhahaha

You are positively retarded! LOCK YOUR COMPUTER!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yep, I'm thinking those folks need to bring there own sweet laptop when they visit. Passwords.

But I sure did chuckle. Can just imagine my Dad using my computer- on the internet, then my mom wanting on for something. Seeing a picture folder and saying- "oh those are probably pictures of the kids she hasn't sent me." Next thing I hear is a call from the hospital because of the heartattack!

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...