Tuesday, December 05, 2006

D-Day.


8 hours until the In-laws storm the beach.

I need a drink already. Not a good sign.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What you need is a nice friendly cat to greet them.
My first act would be to pee in their shoes followed by multiple hairball episodes during and after the dinner hour.
Sound like a plan?
tc

Mike Slag said...

Poor baby. I hope their visit goes quickly, painlessly, and disappears from your memory.

Anonymous said...

Man, you must be frazzled to be posting a Fuck You TUESDAY post. Must be a special occasion. In honour of the inlaws, naturally?

Make the best of out it. If you can, schedule a few days of "quality time" for BDS alone with your parents for "bonding" purposes. Might make the "bondage" afterwards more interesting... :)

m_o_o_nspells said...

Best of luck...and remember, killing people IS illegal...unless you can make it look like an accident! ;o)
I tagged you over at my place for a "6 Weird Things" meme...might take your mind off your troubles and make for some interesting reading for the rest of us! ;o)
Lemme know if you play!

Jason said...

They'reeeeeeeeeeee hereeeeeeeeeeeeee

Blondage said...

*whimpering*

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...