Thursday, August 28, 2008

It's not a litter.... :)

See that little black jellybean looking thing on the lower left, surrounded by a white oval thing? That's my baby! Yes, baby as in singular. All you people trying to curse me with triplet girls failed! LOL

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe
that awesome!
It looks just like you!!!!
haaaaaaaaaaa

Congrats and the best of luck y'all!

Jason said...

Well congratulations. I guess no reality show then?

;-)

Osbasso said...

Does the jellybean have any "protrusions" yet? In other words...boy or girl??

Northwoods Woman said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!

Asphyxiated Emancipation said...

i don't know, are you sure? Sometimes, they hide behind each other...Might be two more you couldn't see......:)

Maeve said...

I don't care if it is one or four.
Just as long as the baby is healthy it will live a long and happy life with you as their mommy and their awesome daddy.

courtney said...

What a cute jelly bean. Congratulations. Sending you all the best for an uneventful, healthy pregnancy.

Mandelbrot's Chaos said...

Congratulations. May your pregnancy be as boring as... well, something really boring because I can't think of an analogy. :)

I know I haven't been by recently, but I thought I'd drop in to see how you're doing.

For the record, I'm craving some Endangered Species Extreme Dark Chocolate. 88% cacao, and smooth as satin sheets. The only downside I can see is that there are no pieces of endangered species in it. False advertising, I say. :P

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news! I'm so jealous. Good luck sweetie.

Anonymous said...

Nice pic!

Scumbag said...

yeah, i've seen a few of those in my time.

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...