On the one hand, I am a sexual submissive...use me, abuse me, whip me, spank me, screw my brains out, call me naughty names....
On the other hand, I am a fiercely independent career woman terrified of giving up her job to become a stay at home Mom, and, for the first time since I was a teenager, be completely dependent on someone else in order to survive.
(Nice run-on sentence there Blondage.)
I wish I could drink.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
6 comments:
I didn't drink anything this weekend at all. I'm feeling very confused and disoriented. I'm going to make it up this week though, I'm on vacation starting tomorrow after work. I'll drink a few for you too. ;-)
Leaving your career to stay at home means, like you said, to depend on someone else. Totally different from being a sexual submissive (that's what I want for Christmas by the way) because depending on someone to get you off is not depending on someone to live.
Does that make any sense?
j
i'm kinda drunk now.
You can be a stay-at-home cyber-sub!
We'll set you up a site, you dance, play w/ toys, talk filth etc., you know... what ever the paying subscribers tell you to do... and collect 40% of the dirty cash!
Oh... did I not mention I'm your cyber-pimp a/k/a/"BigDaddySlaps" and I get 60% of the take? Hmmm Must have slipped my mind.
[taking a $20 and stuffing it into his puter's CD slot]
NOW DANCE!!! LOL!
Me, too.
Im a republican with a dirty mind.
Arent we all?
I guess Adam's sIn (capital I)
infected U.S. all...
yet, I found a Way out:
Jeee-sis!!!
Repentance!!!
Once a month!!!
Gotta d'BAWLS in d'cranium, kapiche?
Scuze the New Joisey accent.
I'd hate to lose you...
cuzz I know you'd be a
wonderFULL lover in Seventh-Heaven.
Nevertheless...
Lemme show you the Way out:
Ok. Here's the deal:
Yes, earthling, Im an NDE
(thus, my ethereal nomenclature) -
so I actually know God exists:
He rewards those who HONOR n RESPECT
Him and strive to follow His Laws;
for those who wanna know what
Seventh-Heaven holds for your
indelible, magnificent soul whom
God has so carefully crafted -
and if you're not too concerned
with WWIII and N. Korea,
you better follow us:
Find-out what RCIA means and join.
trustNjesus.
ALWAYS.
God bless your indelible soul.
Here's what I plan on doing
IN eternal Seventh-Heaven, dear.
Wanna join me?
Gonna join me?
Puh-leeze ...???
I'd sooo love 2B as one with you.
Not two, not youNme,
but One where we could actually
make babies in the Great Beyond!!!
Here's my desire in Seventh-Heaven
which you certainly may be a part of -
just gotta git your own rocket, men.
Young women I'd most certainly allow:
If you wanna wiseabove this earth,
you'll someday BE in Seventh-Heaven
to make love with moi, aussi
soft, slow, smooth on a yacht...
on a waterbed... in a treehouse...
in a ski-resort... on the beach...
with thousands of menageAtrois...
anywhere, ya wild thang,
for 777ish sextillion years!!!
(yes, dear, that's a real number);
Wouldn't ya loooove a tall, erect
rocket ship with TWO, bulbous fuel-tanks
down below, cooling-off N steaming,
as we land on this rock-solid, pristine,
wild world where we could be fruitFULL??
Yet... not here. not now. not yet.
Can ya wait for this human?
I wanna please you N gratify you;
I wanna be on the bottom...
I wanna wrap my strong legs around you...
I wanna suckle N caress
your long, delicious, adorable nipples...
I wanna give you many, many, many, MANY
orgasms before I have my own,
as we'll roam through the universe
eXXXploring places to procreate...
☆Can't wait, dear☆
Here's how YOU and i can B1;
here's our proposal:
HEER YE! O HEER YE!!
I'd looove to meet you
in passionate, intoxicating,
larger-than-life Seventh-Heaven...
yet, you first must be prepared:
Find-out what RCIA means and join;
classes are free,
once per week,
starting early September.
Im sooo not better than you
...yet, I gotta lotta d'knowlijj
which'll save-your-soul, kapiche??
Sorry fo d'New Yoirk accent.
PS Turn-away from idolatry/indifference
(worshipping the world/laissez-faire).
Turn-away from mortal sin.
Turn 180°
Turn RITE.
reTurn to Jesus:
He'd looove for you to be
forgiven thru repentance.
Focus on Jesus!!!
Follow us to the Great Beyond.
Follow us to Seventh-Heaven.
Follow us to Holy Mass
& say the Rosary once per day.
Do the RCIA, too.
I. Love. You. earthling
I'll definitely pray for you
as you fully trustNjesus.
ALWAYS.
God bless your fruitful, indelible soul.
Yes, earthling, Im an NDE:
I know exactly what Almighty God
has prepared for those who love Him
and follow Him in this finite existence:
an eternal explosion-of-extravagance
which few are askin for anymore...
yet, 1-outta-1 bites-the-dust.
Strange how many people
DONT want everything
from our Creator.
Que cera cera.
Post a Comment