Husband: I have a question for you.
Blondage: *braces herself*
Husband: Do your.....nipples itch?
Blondage: *coughs and sputters* WHAT?!?!??!?!??!??!
Husband: Do your nipples itch? Or maybe....tingle?
Blondage: Dare I ask why you want to know?
Husband: It's a common side effect after IUI.
Blondage: Uhhhmmmm....no. Just having the pain stuff so far. Where the heck did you get THAT from?
Husband: The message boards. I did a search and found all these IUI message boards. I've been learning a lot.
Blondage: Uhmmmm.... Ooooookay.
Husband: They kind of annoy me though.
Blondage: The message boards? Why?
Husband: Because almost every single girl on there calls their husband a Dick Head.
Blondage: WHAT?!?!?!?
Husband: Well, they say DH, but.....
Blondage: You mean D.H. as in "DEAR HUSBAND"?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!
Husband: *jaw drops* Oh.
Blondage: You are such a dork.
...15-20 minutes pass, and I see hub closing the lap tap....
Blondage: Had enough of all that estrogen?
Husband: Well, yeah. It just isn't as fun knowing the girls are being MUSHY instead of calling their other halves Dick Heads.
Blondage: *laughs.....and laughs.......*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
7 comments:
Now that's pretty damn funny! :-) Mmmm, nipples, ok enough of my "happy thoughts". :-)
Duuuude....I was just dying.
When I walked in the door from work tonight, he did it AGAIN! "How are your nipples feeling today?". Omg..... LOLOLOL
Heh heh.
Ken
So, how *are* your nipples feeling today?
;-)
Seriously, that is some funny stuff. I don't know if it's funnier that he thought women were calling their husbands dickheads, or that he was mad when he found out they weren't....
that's comedy right there, that's what that is. LOL
ghostie alix
haaaaaaaaaaaaa
that tickled me right there!
not being negative but looking at the number of people who have visited your profile all i can say is that sex sells better than everything else... anyway looking forward to seeing more great stuff.....
Post a Comment