I think you were a girl.
I never said it out loud before, but I think you were a girl.
That is how I imagine you, a strawberry blonde with ponytails, waiting for us, somewhere else.
I wish I knew what went wrong. I pray it wasn't anything I did.
I'm sorry my tiny baby pea. Your Daddy and I loved you so much.
Wednesday, September 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
15 comments:
oh honey I'm so very sorry! Big hugs!
Our love and deepest sympathies your way.
That's horrible news. We had similar problems on the first attempt, but the second try was the charm.
I'm so sorry.
Knot
I am so sorry for you both.
:(
I'm sorry too, B. It was a real eye-opener when my partner miscarried too -- it's like it's a whole other world where people just come out of the woodwork to tell you they had one too. Like, I guess, me.
And with complete respect for anonymous, don't let anyone tell you "don't worry, you'll have another." I mean it's great, *don't* worry because you probably *will.* But that's not the point. The point is you had a planned, wanted pregnancy and for all the world's abstract philosophies you've lost *that.* For which you have my deepest sympathy and empathy.
Take care.
figleaf
My deepest sympathies.
oh damn
damn damn damn damn damn
DAMN
I am so sorry, sweetie. I am crying over your loss.
DAMN IT
I so sorry.
Thank you for your comments.
Damn. I am so very sorry. Been there, done that. a lot. My sympathy to you.
oh shit
that really sucks
i hate that for sure.
That happened to us 3 times. Not cool.
hugs.
Damn, just damn. ;-(
I'm so sorry. I wish I had more words of wisdom but I don't. All I can offer is sympathy and support.
I'm so sorry.
Post a Comment