We find out this Monday how many babies are cookin' in there.
Holy crap!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
11 comments:
i got the over/under at 4.
There definitely needs to be a baby pool set up!
My wife is currently pregnant via Invetro, only one, thankfully.
3
Scumbag, thanks for the heart attack first thing in the morning. LOL
Os, do I get to place a bet too? LOL
anon, Congrats!!!! We did in utero instead of in vitro.
Southern Sage, triplets scare me. I can't even find a stroller on line for triplets! ACK!
MJ, it's not gonna be a damn Mommy blog! *spank* ;)
So, got names picked out for the three baby girls yet?
Why do I suddenly envision a new reality show?
I can see the teaser trailer now; (picture of kids room) this toybox belongs to the quintuplets (picture of Blondage's bedroom) this one belongs to Mommy.
Yes, I said quints. Mal
A.E.....NO! No no NO!!!! All that estrogen in one house..... *shudder* Ohhhhh sweet baby jesus.
Mal...you had me laughing and cringing at the same time. Torturer. *giggling*
Well, on the other hand, you could balance it with Quadruplets, two boys, two girls....
I really think they're girls, though...
Well????
Let me guess, the doc said three girls, and hubby had an aneurysm....
Seriously, TELL US!!!!
John and Kate plus 8 ring any bells???
Post a Comment