Sunday, August 24, 2008

WTF?

So last night, I was having this dream.

It was a good dream.

Nay, a GREAT dream.

I was bent over a man's lap. One of his hands was rubbing my pussy while he spanked me hard with the other. It was sooooooo good. I was squirming and moaning and I started having an orgasm in my dream, and.....

BAM!!!!!

Pain shot through my recently-over-stimulated ovaries and shocked me awake.

Oh sweet baby jesus, please don't let this mean I am not going to be able to have sex until after the baby/babies come......

5 comments:

Asphyxiated Emancipation said...

Wow. I sincerely hope that is not the case. I will keep you in my thoughts..Heh...
Better call the doc first thing Monday and find out if it's a possibility, or if it's maybe just too soon after the procedure...

Anonymous said...

hmmmm
I hate the dream got messed up!
Surely you won't have to go the whole time without!

Blondage said...

My doctor said it was normal, thanks to some still hyper-stimulated ovaries. It is going to last for 2 to 3 months! YARRRRGH!!! But it WILL go away, thank god. I miss sex.

DestructiveCriticism said...

[Twisting his imaginary moustache]
.
.
.
muh-ha-ha-haaa!
.
.
.
.
You only THINK it was a dream! [trying to hide the "Pervy Hyposis 101" beneath some documents on his desk]

:o0

Blondage said...

LOL!!!!

Brat.

:)

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...