I've been on quite a roller coaster this week, my pretty pretty Flowers.
Sunday morning, I had a doctor appointment that shocked me.
I found out I had two, perhaps three, follicles "maturing".
Tuesday morning, I had a doctor appointment that shocked me even more.
I found out I had four follicles maturing.
This morning, I had a doctor appointment that damn near had me passing out.
I found out I have nine. NINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nine nine NINE!!!!!!!!!!! Did you hear that???!?!! N-I-N-E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NINE FOLLICLES! Ohhhhhhh sweet baby Jesus. NINE!!!!!!!!!
I took my "trigger shot" today. I am DONE with this round of needles, thank god. Saturday morning is our big "Procedure". We'll know in August if it works.
You guys know I call my husband "Sweetpea", right? And that most of my friends call him "Sweetpea" (or "The Pea") too....? Well guess what they are calling my follicles....?
BABY PEAS!
*giggling*
That's so cute it makes me ache.
Hmmmmm.....or perhaps that ache is just my Baby Peas dancing around, getting ready to hatch!
Thanks for all of your well wishes, thoughts and prayers.
Wish us luck! Heeeeere we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
8 comments:
Ok, can you put that in Captain Dummy talk for me, please? What is a "follicle"? I mean, I gather that it is something to do with the babymaker, and it's a good thing to have these maturing, yes?
*giggling*
A mature follicle is an egg.
I'm laying eggs!!!!!
(Ovulating)
Which means, I miiiiiiiight get knocked up on Saturday. There is no guarantee it will work, but it is possible, which is kind of a huge thing for me and hub.
:)
I'll totally be thinking about you tomorrow. I hope it goes smoothly, and painlessly, and I hope it works!!! Although, there's always the thought that everything happens for a reason, right???
Either way, great luck!!!!
*Crosses fingers...*
That kicks ass!! :-)
Oh, by the way, I'm not wearing pants. ;-)
*winks at SoLow* Thanks sugar. Muah!
Just Some Dude....I am beginning to think you don't actually own any pants. LOL!!!!!!
OMG... I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!! This is WONDERFUL news, Blondie.
OMG.
I am smiling SOOOOO BIG!!!
Wow, that's awesome! And worse case, you still get some sex tomorrow, and have to try some more..
But seriously, good luck!
Post a Comment