You may have notices things look a little different around here. :)
Wellll....my blog designer's company no longer has a working website, and my pictures were no longer supported on her photobucket account. I got tired of looking at garbage on my screen, dumped the old template, and started playing with this one.
The most gorgeous man in England created this banner for me about a year ago when I was having the place redesigned. His design was the inspiration for the last version of my blog. I fell in love with it, and am thrilled to have permission to use it. Thank you E.A. xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
* * * * * *
It's official. The shots are not going well.
First, comes my panic attack.
Followed by a second of relief after the needle goes in, fairly painlessly.
And then......OHHHHMYGAWWWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDD!
It STINGS and BURNS when he pushes in the plunger thingie!
I think we are doing something wrong. I am sooooo calling my doctor tomorrow.
AND, get this.
Every possible bad reaction? Oh yeah. You guessed it. Even down to the flu-like symptoms.
ACHOO.
* * * * * *
I have two new obsessions:
1. Generation Kill, a mini-series on HBO, based on one of my favorite books
2. Secret Diary of a call girl, a series on Showtime, based on one of my favorite blogs.
Opposite ends of the spectrum, yes......but both call to me.
:)
* * * * * *
Vicodin kicking in. Ahhhhh bliss. I must go pass out now.
And yes, I can have vicodan, for approximately two more days.
Beyond that? Alas, no.
G'night Flowers......
*drowsy kiss*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
9 comments:
you spelled "vicodin" wrong.
i see you like men in uniform. i have a picture of me in uniform.
Thanks. I fixed it. I blame the spelling error on the drug I spelled wrong. LOL!
And hell yes I love men in uniform. I wanna see!!!!
Jenna8258 at gmail dot com
Please?
*bats eyelashes*
i'll see what i can dig up.
i'll need pictures of yourself in return though.
Sure.
Send me an email and I will reply with some.
sent.
you'll have to ask stealth for the "other" pic. tell her i said it's ok.
Oh my.
why didn't you tell me you had a pic of a woman in a catsuit at the top of your blog?
damn it! I thought I had made these protocols clear for everyone!!
*wink
Scum, please do not send me the 'other' pic. thanks in advance.
*giggling*
Apparently the "other" pic no longer exists on Stealth's phone, so you can rest easy there Helskel.
Dontcha just lurrrrrve chicks in catsuits? *purrrr*
Post a Comment