It should be obvious that I have once again lost my blogging mojo. Just can't get inspired these days. bah.
I'm fine. Feeling much better. Thank you for all your comments, emails and phone calls. I heart my pretty pretty Flowers.
Haven't had sex in fo-evah, which is a total drag, but other than that, I'm ok.
We start the fertility shots soon. We have "nursing school" on Monday, where the hub learns how to give them to me. I am already cringing.
But....it might work. :)
Thanks again to everyone who keeps praying for us and wishing us well.
xoxoxo
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
5 comments:
OOOHHHH!! Nursing School!
I am sure that having a hawt male nurse prick you, and then PRICK you, won't be that bad.
;-)
Good luck, darlin'.
You are missed, goddess
The thought of you being deprived of sex makes me a sad panda....
Keep your head up, you'll be alright. I know you'll be.
Have news. Will try to post today!
I heart you guys.
Post a Comment